Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So many lol in this thread :roflol:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isnt the poor kid still unconcious, now is the tym to pounce lol and dazzle him more with $$$ and blow the west tigers offer out of the water!

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I'd still prefer Hiku, that's just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On another note ... Weds/Thurs should be D Day for Tedesco, IF the RLW Mole was correct in his 83% truth claim that Tedesco was being announced the same time Tigers first Leichardt game.

His agent only just received tigers first offer to management on the weekend which was rejected.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Tigers won't win the comp for another 20 years. It won't be a difficult decision for James once the dogs table an offer he can't refuse.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tigers won't win the comp for another 20 years. It won't be a difficult decision for James once the dogs table an offer he can't refuse.
I don't think we should offer the kid shit yet, a couple of good games at the start of a season doesn't make a millionaire.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think we should offer the kid shit yet, a couple of good games at the start of a season doesn't make a millionaire.
Most talented fullback on the market.

Will play rep footy.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That is if they are even around for that long hahaha, our club is going to be offering a big future for talented young guns now!

Most talented fullback on the market.

Will play rep footy.
Like habs said, he has the talent, speed and skills but he doesn't have the best environment to develop and that is why we should go after him.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cancellation of Fifita's contract and Todesco's rejection of the Tigers offer, all in the same week, cannot be a coincidence. If Todesco has agreed to terms with the Dogs I hope the announcement is delayed until the season's end.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Agree with you Nano and a young spine of Tedesco, Reynolds, Hodko/Mbye, Lichaa is a great spine and chance for them to develop together with the best facilities, one of the best coaches and good structured club.

With Morris, Lafai, Stanley, Reynolds, Tolman, Graham, Williams, Finucane, Klemmer, Jackson locked up for a while hopefully with them it would be pretty promising all fairly young or locked up for a while.

Perrett, Pritchard still very consistent and here for a while.

Pat, Browne have a fair bit of promise and Lloyd Perrett, Burr, Minute all have shown some promise. Lloyd looks like a future gun. If he develops like he looks like he could and should with him and Klemmer we have our future gun props with Graham, Tolman, Kasiano hopefully leading the way for now.

Kasiano, Eastwood, Mataiu, Inu could offer a lot if they get healthy and put in for a bit of time.

Ennis still has a lot to offer if he is willing to be reasonable.

My view is lock up Lichaa, Tedesco and hopefully 1 quality winger with some x factor like Taufau/Koribete/Nofuluma/Mansour and we are very well set with depth and quality accross the park. Especially a young gun spine and some young gun backs/forwards!

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm leaning more in favour of hiku than tedesco but would be content with either

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If the tigers are around for another 20 years i am certain they can win a comp. They have some of the best youngsters coming through the grades. If he comes to the dogs it will be for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.