OmG TRX....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldcoastdogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah mr i, i was also noticing the early ball he was giving to Morris.happy days if he keeps that up

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
great game. his defence has been really good the last 2 games but sometimes his passing selection is a bit off.

Nassif

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think we need to stop bagging any of our boys. They wear the blue and white and unfortunately there are too many people who think it's cool. Trex didn't play well last year but he is a doggie so back him and step back with the sh**. Des had a plan tonight and he covered SBW better than most could have. Go you doggies.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolute killer of a game tonight, that first pass after he ran across field in the Roosters 20 would've ended up a try had the next pass found its mark. Great game by T-Rex if he maintains this he will have justified his 650K pricetag

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
T-Rex and Lafai need to be on the left with Morris and Pritchard on the right.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think we need to stop bagging any of our boys. They wear the blue and white and unfortunately there are too many people who think it's cool. Trex didn't play well last year but he is a doggie so back him and step back with the sh**. Des had a plan tonight and he covered SBW better than most could have. Go you doggies.
That's the best thing I've read all night Nassif - Good onya !

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
While I agree with you I don't think nobody bagged him tonight or last week. He is improving big time. His confidence is growing.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Solid in defense but still seems to be in slow motion when the ball is in his hands.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Nassif

Waterboy
Reaction score
While I agree with you I don't think nobody bagged him tonight or last week. He is improving big time. His confidence is growing.
Yeh sorry mate didn't make myself clear enough. I think all the comments were good tonight but the rubbish he received in the past was warranted but not something we should be doing to one of our boys.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeh sorry mate didn't make myself clear enough. I think all the comments were good tonight but the rubbish he received in the past was warranted but not something we should be doing to one of our boys.
True, difference in criticism and hating.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
Last year he was disgusting, this year he has stepped up big time, props to him.

Only thing I can pick on is he choice of passing, if he made the right passes he would of had 2 try assists to his name..
Agree

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last week T Rex he harassed Cronk, last night he nullified SBW and stuffed him in his back pocket, BRILLIANT big fella. Keep up the good work Rexie.

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can everyone finally see what a lot of us have been saying about how Tony Williams plays better on the left edge? That's where he played when at his best at Manly, and for whatever reason we decided to play our marquee signing out of position...

He's been one of our best this season. I've really been impressed by his improvement in every game so far.
Left side best side!

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
Williams look like he was having a field day. .....Tony Williams....sonny no where to be seen

Hasler must lit a fire under his arse
I've probably been his biggest critic, but you've gotta give credit where credits due. Still needs to lift his attack though. What about Eastwood, he carved up.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That performance was what I've been waiting for from TRex since he signed.
That performance is the reason why he has been criticised so harshly in the past because as we saw last night when he puts his mind to it that's what he can produce.
He has still got improvement in him but his confidence, hunger and form is growing game by game.
Him taking on SBW last night and getting it over him was something I was wishing for and I think I even posted something like that, as that is a huge confidence boost for him and if it keeps growing he could be anything for us. I can't believe the difference it has made by playing him on the Left side. It's like he was in uncharted waters on the Right compared with the left. Ffs keep him there.

I think most people on this forum including myself who have bagged TRex have done it out of frustration and confussion due to the unacceptable nature of how he was playing. When you put his past form up against his recent its hard to believe he is the same player. Although I've said some harsh things about him I've always hoped he would find himself and start playing to the ability we all know he is capable of, that's what made him so frustrating to watch and for him even being in our best possible side. I was so happy seeing him aim up last night and cheered him on every time he got involved. Very impressed.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
She Rex is getting better lets hope his confidence stays with him the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.