OmG TRX....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had an awsome game, taking Sonny out of the game probably got us home.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She Rex is getting better lets hope his confidence stays with him the rest of the season
Unwarranted Chris. Our players cop enough crap from opposition supporters, we shouldn't add to it.

Please guys, drop the name calling of our own players.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Barney has been banished, She Rex has been sent back to the kitchen.

Its T.Rex or nothin now!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Barney has been banished, She Rex has been sent back to the kitchen.

Its T.Rex or nothin now!
This year I agree.

RIP She-Rex
RIP Barney

Hello Williams atm, Mr T-Rex should show his face soon if he keeps improving.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This year I agree.

RIP She-Rex
RIP Barney

About time, all fingers are pointed at you Assassin for this She-Rex, Barney B.S. You lead while the band-wagoners follow. It's time to set a good example and unite the kennel.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Trex looks like he has turned a corner with his form and is starting to show us why he gets paid so much. Not too soon either. Happy to see it, we need every player at his best to win the comp, things are tighter this year than i have ever seen before. Even last years spooners are playing well this year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
About time, all fingers are pointed at you Assassin for this She-Rex, Barney B.S. You lead while the band-wagoners follow. It's time to set a good example and unite the kennel.
Well I dont know about She-Rex but I did start Barney lol which in my defence was well deserved last year.

But this year he has pulled his finger out and is fit to be wearing our jersey. That's the whole reason why I criticised him, he was insulting our jersey. Saying that, I am fair, he is 200% better than last year, this year it like he wants to be with us and is starting to show pride in our jersey.

He is Mr Williams now, he will evolve into T-Rex soon.

PS Everyone back off Williams or else! (Is that a good example? Lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This year I agree.

RIP She-Rex
RIP Barney

^^This

It's Tony williams for now but definitely heading to Trex territory if he continues the way he has played.

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I note that so many of the negative forumers aren't saying anything at all now. Why not just embrace the guy now that's he's doing well? More important to save face? Embarrassed?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I note that so many of the negative forumers aren't saying anything at all now. Why not just embrace the guy now that's he's doing well? More important to save face? Embarrassed?
Maybe they aren't saying anything because its not warranted this season?

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think the negative forumers are necessarily embarrassed, I think it's more so the fact that his had one good game, does that make up for 2 years? Not really but he is constantly improving but it doesn't justify comparing him to someone on a quarter of the amount his on such as Jackson/finucane who run their asses off and run hard and straight and aren't lazy.

I'm not a T. rex hater, he did well shutting down sbw as we all know isnt easy to do but Im hopefull he will
Become the beastbut his still a fair way off his best which was a origin/Australian player and I can't see him ever being selected again with the form his been in, but as I said Im hopeful he keeps consistent and will get better each week

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I don't think the negative forumers are necessarily embarrassed, I think it's more so the fact that his had one good game, does that make up for 2 years? Not really but he is constantly improving but it doesn't justify comparing him to someone on a quarter of the amount his on such as Jackson/finucane who run their asses off and run hard and straight and aren't lazy.

I'm not a T. rex hater, he did well shutting down sbw as we all know isnt easy to do but Im hopefull he will
Become the beastbut his still a fair way off his best which was a origin/Australian player and I can't see him ever being selected again with the form his been in, but as I said Im hopeful he keeps consistent and will get better each week
Well said , he had an ok game , if he ran on to the ball like Frank Nua Sala did he would be very hard to stop . Also the fact he is soaking up so much of the salary cap . I would love to see him get back to his ballbusting best .

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The way Williams and Hodko work together in both defense and attack just seesm to work.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Playing him on one side reduces his work load and the amount of thinking he has to do in attack and defence, he should either be on one side all night or be coming off the bench for frank with both playing on the left

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's building to something I reckon.

It's just who that unlucky club that faces us that week is, which remains the question.

Remember the Roosters are a big pack. Against smaller forwards, playing like he did tonight hed'd have a bigger impact.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Credit where its due. Around the 77th minute T-rex getting the ball twice in one set of six either side of the field....well done for a very tiring night!

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the negative comments have stopped coz he is starting to play well, when someone does not perform well there will always be heat towards them especially when they are on VERY good coin. Alot of the kennelers are also members of the club and wear their heart on their sleeve and expect that anyone that represents the mighty Blue and white to do so as well.

I'll admit that I am one those who have hammered williams for his sub par performances, but that is coz like I mentioned before my parents have been members for a big part of their life, I have been a member for over 7 years and we love this club (skipped on my cousins wedding in 2012 to go to the game lol). We just want players to play with the same passion as most of the supporters and players. I don't think it's too much to ask for.

But anyways williams is definitely heading in the right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.