Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh ffs just make a mega thread and title it dogs chasing EVERYONE!!!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I will stock up on firewood in case moody2004 is wrong.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really j.mansour is ur mate he doesnt decide to offer himself a contract .the club does and when u work at bulldogs hq and mz castle brings his name up what f@@ken idea would u or mansour have.i didnt say we signed him i said it was a rumor that were interested so stfu!

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Next year the Stewart bros will be another year older and still have to get through this season.
If they did come and one got dropped would the other not want to play anymore? Forget it, no way, no thanks. There are much better options out there.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i was having a word with james tedesco cousin today at hurstville we were eating a dougies

and he almost gauranteed that HE WILL BE A BULLDOG WORST CASE SCENARIO BY 2015 SEASON

ON TOP OF THAT HE WANTS 600K PER YEAR
You better not be pissing into the wind bro.

joey.t

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Really j.mansour is ur mate he doesnt decide to offer himself a contract .the club does and when u work at bulldogs hq and mz castle brings his name up what f@@ken idea would u or mansour have.i didnt say we signed him i said it was a rumor that were interested so stfu!
to pursue in order to seize, overtake. That is the definition of chasing. We have not pursued josh nor will we pursue him. The bulldogs have no interest what so ever.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
to pursue in order to seize, overtake. That is the definition of chasing. We have not pursued josh nor will we pursue him. The bulldogs have no interest what so ever.
So now ur part of bulldogs hq or r u mz castle??? I thought so !!
Dont assume that ur always right where my source is strong and credited!! If u dont like the idea of him being in our side then take it up with des

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gee I cant believe how much money some of these you gun players are being offered.
Lichaa 300k
Tedesco 600k
Fififta 800k
Milford 900k
Klemmer 300k
Mybye 150k
Its a good time to be off contract and have talent. Cause you dont need to prove yourself anymore because you get the big dollars just by having talent.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we have enough players named Josh.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

joey.t

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So now ur part of bulldogs hq or r u mz castle??? I thought so !!
Dont assume that ur always right where my source is strong and credited!! If u dont like the idea of him being in our side then take it up with des
Haha it's not about your credit josh has told me bulldogs have not approached him and he is not in the market to be looked at. You know nothing mate bulldogs have not even spoke about chasing him because I know people on the board. Bulldogs are in the chase for three fullbacks no one else

DIRKDIGGGL3R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That money for Klemmer is well worth it, when we extended him last year I was a little worried but seeing him start the season it just confirmed he is going to be something special...in 2-3 years he will be a top 5 prop in the game. Scary to think he's still only 20...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Isn't Mansour linked to the Rabbitohs...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I still laugh at how that pizza got up on the roof :roflol:

Even though it's the rumour thread, once again I'll say the following:

1. Des Hasler holds his cards VERY close to his chest. Meet him in a social situation and he won't tell you anything nor talk about the club in a way that will give anything away. Raeleen Castle and him are quite similar on this train of thought.
2. I find it amazing that peoople who have been here a while, and never spoken about inside knowledge, suddenly stumble across a fountain of knowledge on all things contract wise.

On another note, most discussions re players at the club (that we are seriously interested in), bind all parties into a Non Disclosure Agreement. This is another reason why the Fifita court claim is nothing more than a shit in the ocean.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow he's got loads of talent, but isn't there a union World Cup next year?
Not sure about the world cup. He wouldnt get picked anyway as he is probably to young. But he would be a good fit here and he would be cheap as Union doesnt pay much. Raelene would have a contact in NZ to check him out.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
I make it my practice not to comment on these things, but on this occasion I will say our priority at the moment is a fullback and we may, and I stress may, have convinced Teddy.

Unfortunately, there is no doubt he prefers to stay at the Tigers but we have made noises about a big money offer (when I say noises, as we saw with Fifita, there are a few stages of negotiations before things are finalised) that dwarfs the Tigers first offer. If he comes, make no mistake, it will be for money and to a lesser extent, the chance to play under Des behind a dominant pack. Would not be surprised if the Tigers suddenly find some big $$$ to throw at him after knowing what the competition is offering. However, fingers crossed.

I know I haven't said anything new but I can tell you Des is keen on this kid's signature.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha it's not about your credit josh has told me bulldogs have not approached him and he is not in the market to be looked at. You know nothing mate bulldogs have not even spoke about chasing him because I know people on the board. Bulldogs are in the chase for three fullbacks no one else
Tabasco, Hikup and Hoffman?

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still laugh at how that pizza got up on the roof :roflol:

Even though it's the rumour thread, once again I'll say the following:

1. Des Hasler holds his cards VERY close to his chest. Meet him in a social situation and he won't tell you anything nor talk about the club in a way that will give anything away. Raeleen Castle and him are quite similar on this train of thought.
2. I find it amazing that peoople who have been here a while, and never spoken about inside knowledge, suddenly stumble across a fountain of knowledge on all things contract wise.

On another note, most discussions re players at the club (that we are seriously interested in), bind all parties into a Non Disclosure Agreement. This is another reason why the Fifita court claim is nothing more than a shit in the ocean.
Well i made a effort to imtroduce myself and become close to a few guys that work at bulldogs hq .private message me and ill fill u in im not a shit talker u know this Mr I

Status
Not open for further replies.