Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I make it my practice not to comment on these things, but on this occasion I will say our priority at the moment is a fullback and we may, and I stress may, have convinced Teddy.

Unfortunately, there is no doubt he prefers to stay at the Tigers but we have made noises about a big money offer (when I say noises, as we saw with Fifita, there are a few stages of negotiations before things are finalised) that dwarfs the Tigers first offer. If he comes, make no mistake, it will be for money and to a lesser extent, the chance to play under Des behind a dominant pack. Would not be surprised if the Tigers suddenly find some big $$$ to throw at him after knowing what the competition is offering. However, fingers crossed.

I know I haven't said anything new but I can tell you Des is keen on this kid's signature.
How keen did he look ,when he told u how keen he was! :p

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL no one on here has said anything that the newspapers already haven't .. so all this "inside info" is a load of B$@%sH%7! keep reading the newspapers and watching tv for all your "inside info" and continue posting here like you have exclusive knowledge LOL

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
How keen did he look ,when he told u how keen he was! :p
These are the sorts of comments why I don't generally post rumours. You are entitled to chose to disbelieve me. Cheers.

PS - to answer your question - I couldn't see his face.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
to pursue in order to seize, overtake. That is the definition of chasing. We have not pursued josh nor will we pursue him. The bulldogs have no interest what so ever.
How are you certain of this? Do you know who they are or aren't pursuing?

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That money for Klemmer is well worth it, when we extended him last year I was a little worried but seeing him start the season it just confirmed he is going to be something special...in 2-3 years he will be a top 5 prop in the game. Scary to think he's still only 20...
I don't think it will take that long.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not sure about the world cup. He wouldnt get picked anyway as he is probably to young. But he would be a good fit here and he would be cheap as Union doesnt pay much. Raelene would have a contact in NZ to check him out.
Ok

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'll be keenly listening out for any news before the completion of rugby league on Sunday as the Tigers, Tedesco or his management were expecting to make an announcement prior to the Leichhardt game and no news there will be good news here.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really j.mansour is ur mate he doesnt decide to offer himself a contract .the club does and when u work at bulldogs hq and mz castle brings his name up what f@@ken idea would u or mansour have.i didnt say we signed him i said it was a rumor that were interested so stfu!
are you claiming to work at Bulldogs HQ and that your part of the inner circle whom potential players are mentioned to ?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So now ur part of bulldogs hq or r u mz castle??? I thought so !!
Dont assume that ur always right where my source is strong and credited!! If u dont like the idea of him being in our side then take it up with des
DogsFan4Life ... its a very big fall from where you've chosen to stand LOL

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we signed hoffman and kevin locke.

they will have a fight to the death to decide who will be the fullback.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So now ur part of bulldogs hq or r u mz castle??? I thought so !!
Dont assume that ur always right where my source is strong and credited!! If u dont like the idea of him being in our side then take it up with des
Tabasco, Hikup and Hoffman?
NO to Hoffman please ... that wanker had his opportunity to come over earlier in the year after Bulldogs delegates went and met with Brisbane BUT he chose to stay put in Brisbane after crying about wanting to initially leave, so EFF him!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So after the "massive spending spree" we have only signed...

Michael Lichaa and Guy Hamilton. Are the haters going to shut up now or will they keep going?

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There have been numerous re-signings as well, but the haters are just spinning BS.

All clubs spend as much as they can afford within the salary cap. Journos need to concentrate more on football, not an extended silly season.

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not as if we havent seen any complaining from our own when it comes to the Roosters and Souths salary caps in the past.

CBB14

New Pup
Reaction score
Ill be veryy Pissed off If the dogs sign Brett Stewart over James Tedesco. From what I hear there concentrating more on Stewart. Not good...

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ill be veryy Pissed off If the dogs sign Brett Stewart over James Tedesco. From what I hear there concentrating more on Stewart. Not good...
From what you hear from the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.