TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs 13+ with lafai having a blinder

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only way the Eagles beat them was by a small overlap on the edges, I would imagine we would need to compress their defence for a bit then quickly go wide.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs winning margin 7-12 paying $8.50. Yep..that sounds like a plan.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
This is a chance to see if we are different than last year. Dogs by 8!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
T Rex to mark SBW, Lafai to celebrate his hot girlfriend and runnamuck, Perrett to give his old mate Mini a run for his money.

matauce

Baller
Reaction score
i think we can win this. jwh a big loss for them and we have the forwards to outmuscle. but we must keep sbw's contribution to a minimum.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We will beat them in the arm wrestle of the forwards. I just have some concerns over our suspect goal-line attack against their solid goal line defence.

Long-rang tries might be the answer.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree, also i no its not always this easy but why dont we have morris defending on the wing defusing the high ball protecting young thompson?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've also considered that but the winger tends to drop back a bit early for a kick and if that becomes Morris, the attack may elect to run the ball, Morris is more important in the defensive line. Unless we are already pinned on our line your idea may work then. However Morris also provides protection to our wingers to bet a good play on the ball and I don't know if Thompson has the experience to do that as effectively.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only way the Eagles beat them was by a small overlap on the edges, I would imagine we would need to compress their defence for a bit then quickly go wide.
Maybe with a Reynolds flat kick but hope the Roosters don't intercept.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A big key will be not to hang off Pearce and Maloney. We need to rush them and be in their faces all night long. Sometimes we seem to hang off too long which gives other halves time to sum up and also gives attackers time run angles. Rush them all night but go up together and that will go a long way to us winning.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Key to winning this game is possession and line speed because I don't think we can match them in the air.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
T Rex to mark SBW, Lafai to celebrate his hot girlfriend and runnamuck, Perrett to give his old mate Mini a run for his money.
And on top of that Hodkinson & Reynolds to really give it to Pearce & Maloney - LETS GO TO WAR!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A big key will be not to hang off Pearce and Maloney. We need to rush them and be in their faces all night long. Sometimes we seem to hang off too long which gives other halves time to sum up and also gives attackers time run angles. Rush them all night but go up together and that will go a long way to us winning.
Assign Barney to run at Maloney all night.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Guess what Marge, the rains are here. Uh oh, could we get a repeat of last week?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We go ok in the slippery shit, hope we hold the ball tight because its going to be rough.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Team confirmed??

Status
Not open for further replies.