pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Boys it's round 5 lol
And go the mighty dogs !!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Bloody hell Kevin Shane Hayne being in charge of this one can only mean a lob sided penalty count to the roosters.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Doggies by at least 6 hope Lafai and Graham playing otherwise it might go the other way.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup, I'm going 1-12 Dogs, we can't continue to let this team put it on us every season ffs.
They beat us last year with their star studded line up, hopefully this year we give it to them and give it hard!

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The team lists are wrong, surely.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs $4 1-12 $8 13+

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just reading the team list and noticed the refs. Fmd Hayne and Perenara...........kill me billy.
How shit is a competition where you worry more about the refs than the opposition?

Honestly, if we had honest refs (not tab employees) we would win 13+ easily.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How shit is a competition where you worry more about the refs than the opposition?
The amount of penalties blown each game is really starting to spoil the game for me. My gripe with Hayne is he is the worst culprit at blowing unnecessary penalties.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs by 13+

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you confident? I think we are forgetting these guys are premiers.. not even manly could beat them 13+.. Remember their defence is top notch.
I'm confident and pumped.

Yes they are an exceptional side but I think they've been rattled by being held scoreless by Manly and JWH's suspension.

They were easily accounted for by Souths and even Brisbane almost stole a victory and they are schitt.

Our halves last week played their best games of their careers and our forwards really aimed up.

Best time to spring an upset.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm also tipping the Dogs by 13+, i'm predicting both teams to go tit for tat for the first 20 mins and then the Dogs to come over the top and monster their forward pack. Without their premier enforcer JWH the engine room for the rorters is pretty weak.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I'm confident and pumped.

Yes they are an exceptional side but I think they've been rattled by being held scoreless by Manly and JWH's suspension.

They were easily accounted for by Souths and even Brisbane almost stole a victory and they are schitt.

Our halves last week played their best games of their careers and our forwards really aimed up.

Best time to spring an upset.
I hope so !! ahhh #nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.