James Tedesco Management not happy with Tigers offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNiceGuy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rather Hiku for a longer term deal.. Tedesco has had some bad injuries in the past... Hiku for 5 years rather than Teddy for 2-3?

Wait, maybe both?.....

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I do like Inu but where is he at fitness wise?

I have heard from some he played poorly & others that he played well on the weekend in NSW Cup. Source 'the kennel'
Thats the Kennel for you, best bet is both side are wrong, so, sack him tomorrow just to play it safe :p

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Id love to get both teddy and timmy
thats tedesco and simona lol
550-600 for teddy and 250 for timmy
our family club the package deal kings
We don't need Simona tbh, Lafai is just as good if not better than Simona and nothing needs to be said for Morris, we have decent up and coming halves and if Hodkinson can consistently play the way he does now then we have a fair bit of cap space to work with on any position we want. Our future looks exceptionally bright at the moment.

Tedesco is neccesary, but not for the asking price that some people are throwing around, he's good but not brilliant yet and his current accolades should be shared with Luke Brooks who provides a lot for him

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait, wait wait, holdon!

Does Tabasco even like the Dogs?

Do teddys & dogs go together?
[video=youtube;We49NCk2_Og]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We49NCk2_Og&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Who wouldn't like the dogs :love:

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
[video=youtube;We49NCk2_Og]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We49NCk2_Og&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Who wouldn't like the dogs :love:
Based on that, the Dogs are trying so hard and the targets of their affection are doing ****all.... just laying here and making faces........ yep, that feels about right

N

Natboy

Other than the four games this year, I've never heard of guy before. Has he proven himself previously and worth the hype?
I guess some people don't follow the footy as closely as others but he was one of the most anticipated players a couple of years ago, had some bad injuries, played last year and has something we are desperately missing, blistering speed! This kid can play too.
Some of the people not interesting in signing him must think we will win a comp with players like Perrett and mitch brown

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate to be a grammar Nazi but this thread has used the incorrect term way too many times so here goes....

You're* as in "You are", not "your" as in a prefix for ownership. Examples:

"You're the best at doing that babe"

"Your sister does it better"

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
lol at ASSASSIN giving away all the money!

you want 600k? we give you 850 , take it or leave it.

We have to sign him though he's pretty much the final piece of the premiership puzzle imo

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watch now for every player manager to link their player to canterbury for next year to bump up the asking price of said player.

After She-rex poor return on his massive deal looks like cold feet by dogs managment and Fafitas loose lips. -sunk his ship.

looking forward to the merry go round that is Canterbury now being linked to every other player either off contract or off contract next year.

Tadesco
simona..
Kirobete..
How good is it watching semi Radradra smashing it on the wing for parra. Tall/ brick schit house / strong and can find the try line. 7 this year allready!
We already are linked to everyone, aren't we?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol at ASSASSIN giving away all the money!

you want 600k? we give you 850 , take it or leave it.

We have to sign him though he's pretty much the final piece of the premiership puzzle imo
Im obviously taking the piss, have no idea how much to offer, 450-500k?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I would be very surprised if Tedesco left the tigers with his bro-mance with Brooks, hope I'm wrong. Probably his manager increasing his own $$$ more likely.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope we don't sign Tedesco and pay him overs, I think were better off just using what we have and continue to work on Perrett who seems to be improving week by week and gaining confidence. I was Perretts biggest critic but for the last two weeks his really put his body on the line and shown commitment.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Minimum 500k in my books. He would support the big boys down the middle all day and plus he can strike up a combo wit graham and joshy reynolds. Simona purchase for the left wing spot where he killed it last year not lafais spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.