Search results

1. the12thman

News Joash Papalii focused on making NRL debut

Reese Walsh is not tall and will have a long career in the NRL. Same as Papenhuizen. I hope Papalii succeeds as he is very talented and he truly loves the club. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  2. the12thman

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

This is what we want to see. There are massive opportunities for young props at our club Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  3. the12thman

Opinion Skelton

I would be very annoyed if he goes to another club. He has a big future in NRL I love Fox but we really don't need him. Skelton, Xerri and Eli Clark can all do a job for us on much lower contracts. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  4. the12thman

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Ciraldo deserves big credit tonight. He has shown he has the ability to coach and not just try to copy Pantherball. I hope we keep it up for the rest of the season. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  5. the12thman

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

Burton is untouchable in all this. They have built this whole team around him, even getting his Panthers boys on his edge and he still can't fire up. He puts pressure on the 7 and all the players around him by his low involvement and poor choices when he does decide to do something. His kicks...
  6. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

I really like Skelton. Him and Xerri are still works in progress, but it's great to have 2 guys with that size, skill and speed putting pressure on the 1st grade guys. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  7. the12thman

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

It's criminal not getting good ball to Crichton Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  8. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

I love Fox but we are short of middles and have enough outside backs. If we dobt get sone grunt upfront we are going to keep losing. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  9. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

For sure. If we added an elite 7 and prop we are top 8. I think we need to look to swap fox for a Middle. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  10. the12thman

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

I like Fox but we need to swap him for a prop. We have enough options out wide to cover him. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  11. the12thman

Opinion Hmmm…

Let's hope that now we are in Penriths 2019 position. If so the next 5 years are looking real good Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  12. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

Haha. I was pretty young when they were winning in the 80s. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  13. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

It's hard because we were so spoilt with great teams in the 90s and 00s and even early 10s. Not many of us are used to being cellar dwellers and its frustrating as hell being the NRL easy beats. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  14. the12thman

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

We have improved as a team, but we need to start winning or it means nothing. They should be looking to absolutely ambush Titans next week at Belmore. If we lose that game no one can defend the team. This match is must win
  15. the12thman

NFL is rigged and corrupt as fuck. As soon as the shitshow with Taylor Swift and Kelce started, I knew Chiefs were scripted to win the superbowl NRL is heading quickly in that direction Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  16. the12thman

51 points conceded in 2 games. 12 points scored in 2 games Bad signs 2 rounds in. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  17. the12thman

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

Great comment. There is no plan b with Ciraldo. In his mind these systems worked at Penrith so they will work here. Gus should have sent him to Super League for a few years to learn how to actually coach before he took over our team. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  18. the12thman

Imagine you’re Matt Burton

If he wants to stay at 6 he better fire against Sharks. His options are playing 6 for us or going to another club. Why pay him 900k a season to play in a non spine position when Crichton and Xerri are better centres than him. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  19. the12thman

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

I think Burton will go back to Penrith and play 6. No pressure on him at Panthers and Cleary will do all the organizing. It will free him like it did to Luke Brooks. Burton has talent, but he doesn't have the heart or desire to be an alpha player. He is a sidekick style player.
  20. the12thman

Opinion Pre Season Training

Salmon
  21. the12thman

Do we have too many props!?

Nasheed, whatever happened to your NFL dreams? Any updates?
  22. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

I agree about the lack of props. We will lose games cause we get out muscled up front. But those 50/50 games we have been losing, we should be winning more with the class players we have. Ciraldo has a lot to prove next year. I want him to succeed. Let's hope he does
  23. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

I can see both sides of this argument. But it is still depressing that next year we are most probably gonna be shit again. I understand the long term plan of Gus, but it gives him and Ciraldo excuses next year if we don't perform and I don't like the lack of accountability. What about if...
  24. the12thman

SMH Luai

I agree Robbo. Luai will struggle outside of Penrith. I'd rather wait for our talent to come through. If they sign Luai, it would be around 1 million or more per season. Then are we gonna put Burton who is on 900k a year in the centres? It makes no sense. And Burton may suck in the centres...
  25. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

Is your name Brady or Brad? Just something I always wondered?
  26. the12thman

Opinion Crichton the Slug

Great point Pottz. There is nowhere for Ciraldo to hide next year. He is in the hot seat from Round 1 and he has 8 to 10 weeks to show he is up to it
  27. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

I wasn't clear in my original comment. I was not talking about guys like RFM, Sutton,Thommo and Okunbor who should go for sure. I mean blokes like Fox and Kiks. We need them firing and being the leaders they are to start winning and attract quality players to the club
  28. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

It sounds extreme to get rid of Ciraldo but he has clearly lost a big part of the playing group. How he can win them back. I don't know how he does it. Round 1 next year will show if he has the team back on track or if he is the problem
  29. the12thman

This forum is toast after a loss

I appreciate your positivity about the future. But Ciraldo gives us no reason to be hopeful. Our defence is horrible. The players don't look united and most look disinterested. How can Ciraldo fix that in the off season when the problems look ingrained? How can he win back the trust and...
  30. the12thman

Is Burton immune from being dropped?

All he does is his shit end to end kicks on 5th tackles Never creates for anyone, ball plays, or even looks interested in winning. He needs a major rocket and if that doesn't work he needs to go JAC and Kikau look bad too. Ciraldo is massively out of his depth, and it looks like Gus is as well
  31. the12thman

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

We have a club full of mercenaries at all levels. Us fans are the only ones who truly care
  32. the12thman

Chasing Luai

Luai is very good at the Panthers, but at any other club he would be a slight upgrade on Josh Reynolds. Alot of Panther players are protected in that system and get exposed when playing repp footy
  33. the12thman

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

We just got some South Sydney level reefing there. And it feels nice to be honest
  34. the12thman

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

This is what we need from him each week. He can do that easy. No flashy crap
  35. the12thman

Rd 21 v Panthers

RFM has 0 run metres. What a disgrace
  36. the12thman

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Hame Sele

We already have enough small forwards. Why do we need another one.
  37. the12thman

News Tyrone May Bulldogs offer pulled out

I hope this oil is true. No more Panther
  38. the12thman

Rumour RFM has been shopped around by Coach without him knowing

I think they should make him reserve grade captain and keep him there for the rest of his contract if they can't trade him. Like parra do with Jordan Rankin in NSW cup
  39. the12thman

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

It will be interesting what Gus and Ciro do with Avo and Alomoti. We are short of depth with our middle forwards
  40. the12thman

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Our depth in our outside backs is great now and then next year we get Xerri and Critta
  41. the12thman

News Jake Averillo not threatened by Crichton, Xerri, reveals contract status

It's great having a heap of dogs juniors in the backs in our top 17. I hope we can have a heap of great juniors coming through in the forwards
  42. the12thman

Opinion Ciraldo haters

1st half was real bad. To Ciraldos credit, he unleashed the shackles and told them to just go out and play footy in the 2nd half. Our only successful style we can play is unstructured footy like today in the 2nd half and against Storm. This is the only way Burton can look like the star that he is
  43. the12thman

News Injured Canterbury star Luke Thompson has declared he is not a spent-force in the NRL as he works towards an earlier than expected return

I don't like to shit on players, but Thommo hasn't provided us what we needed from him. I wish him the best in his future at his next club
  44. the12thman

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Gus needs to try to offload TPJ. He us giving us nothing
  45. the12thman

Coby Walker

Coby, hahaha. You can't help yourself you shit stirrer
  46. the12thman

Forget The Miracle - Get Ready To Be Ripped Off Again

Just look forward to the day that we are so good it doesn't matter who refs us. Even if we get shit calls we will just steamroll the other team
  47. the12thman

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

[emoji817]. It's the only way to unlock Burton's potential. He needs to play off instinct. Not structure
  48. the12thman

We have 2 strike 2nd rowers now. How good is that
  49. the12thman

A rare treat indeed
  50. the12thman

News 'We’ve got time': Bulldogs playing the long game after Manly drubbing, Kiraz

We're not the family club any more, we are the talking club now
  51. the12thman

Were back baby!

[emoji817]. The soul has been sucked out of this club. All I wanted today was total commitment and effort. A performance like that in round 1 is massively concerning and a sign of where the playing groups heads are at
  52. the12thman

News Bulldogs to bomb Turbo Trbojevic in fullback's return

He has good bombs but it can't be all he has to offer. He needs to run at the line a lot more, ball play more and take ownership of the team. We need much more from him this year
  53. the12thman

Leniu - What happened?

I'm glad we didn't get him. He wanted big dollars and he is only a bench player. He comes on when Leota and Fisher Harris have done all the heavy lifting. He is a major risk at the money he was asking
  54. the12thman

Croft Signs with Salford till 2030

Good luck to him. Guaranteed money till 2030. Had a crack at NRL level and struggled so he found his niche over in the super league. No shame in that
  55. the12thman

Bulldogs will have their own Ron Massey Cup team this year.

Big Gus planting the seeds for our future
  56. the12thman

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Let's hope it's the dolphins
  57. the12thman

Opinion Martin Taupau home coming?

This post has too much torque for my liking
  58. the12thman

Official Reed Mahoney sees the 'gun (and Jake Averillo) as vital cogs in Bulldogs' wheel

You can't doubt Flanno's commitment and his defence. But he needs to massively improve his attacking and kicking games if he wants to have a long career in the NRL
  59. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

Seriously, how good is it having Gus steering the ship. No more rash or panic decisions. There is a clear plan and Gus and the back office staff are executing it beautifully.
  60. the12thman

Official James Graham Returns

Imagina Napa was still at the club. Jimmy would have a mental breakdown dealing with his BS
  61. the12thman

Who is the next Bulldogs Captain?

Just get Carrigan and he is our instant captain for the next 10 years
  62. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

Haha. But Gus does get some respect
  63. the12thman

Turbo Time

Manly would have to chip in money if they release him. Tommy at 750- 800k a year would be great
  64. the12thman

Slowly but surely the Panthers gain a second licence for a NRL team .

Do you remember when you poached Peter Tunks, Peter Kelly, Chris Mortimer and Phil Gould from us then won the comp in 91? I guess you could say the 91 premiership belongs to The dogs?
  65. the12thman

Combank stadium parking

You can park at the multi level carpark at Parra Leagues free before 3pm I think. I done it earlier in the year. Better to ring Parra leagues up to double check
  66. the12thman

No Source CROFT

His defence and effort are excellent and he is fully invested in every game If he could learn to lead a team around and get to a Chad Townsend level in attack then we would have our 7 for a long time. Townsend is a good steady player and that's the level of 7 that we need, especially with all...
  67. the12thman

Fox Sports Dogs sign Patrick Young

I really like what Gus is doing signing great junior talent. When they all develop to NRL standard hopefully around the same time the improvement in the first grade team will be massive
  68. the12thman

Official Team List Round 24 v Sharks + Match Discussion

Is Barrett coaching us again? Where have all our points gone?
  69. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

100%
  70. the12thman

Social Media Pangai to be sacked

If Carrigan came to the dogs he instantly becomes the club captain. He is a true leader
  71. the12thman

News Brent Read.. Stephen Crichton

100%. If Ciraldo could turn Jake into our own version of Dylan Edwards then that is perfect, and we could spend big money elsewhere. Jake has the talent to get to that level.
  72. the12thman

Opinion It's going to be a tragedy if we go back to structured footy

Keep the current attack and just shore up the defense. Structured teams hate playing against teams who throw it around,which is most of the good teams
  73. the12thman

Opinion TPJ

TPJ is a gun. I would like to see him drop a bit of weight and increase his fitness so we can get more minutes out of him but still keep his physicality and intimidation factor. After game 3 of origin , NSW is begging for a enforcer for game 1 next year and if TPJ cones out next year and carves...
  74. the12thman

2022 Round 19 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Such an empty victory and the cowboy players were celebrating like they earned it
  75. the12thman

2022 Round 19 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

What a load of shit. The NRL hates it when their golden teams get beaten by teams at the bottom of the ladder
  76. the12thman

News Potter wants permanent Bulldogs NRL role

I like that Mick has come out publically and stated he wants a job here. He is a great bulldogs man and he gets what it means to be a bulldog
  77. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

Vossy has always been fair when it comes to the dogs. He has no agenda against the club which is refreshing for a commentator
  78. the12thman

Lebanon vs Malta

Go Malta.
  79. the12thman

Opinion Luke Thompson

Tigez get Thommo and we get Hastings. Do it Gus!!!
  80. the12thman

Averillo position

It's good to see him look happy and interested on the field as well. I hope he can keep up the form and enthusiasm. I like having juniors like him and Kiraz in the team
  81. the12thman

Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

Let's hope the dogs at least make game of it. Remember the last game in 2019 we beat them at Bankwest. That was a great game.
  82. the12thman

*Insert Thread about a player thats about to have a cracker during origin*

100 percent. He would instantly become our captain. See him in the sheds at halftime. It's his first origin game and he was laying down the law like a 30 gamer
  83. the12thman

Opinion Burton

Imagine we didn't have Burton. What a depressing thought. He is our future. What a star
  84. the12thman

News DOGS’ IDENTITY CRISIS COMES BACK TO BITE

Our DNA is winning. That's all it is
  85. the12thman

News Dufty secures Super League deal; Hetherington eyes Knights

Will you change your name again once Dufty leaves?
  86. the12thman

News The Bulldogs in danger of losing sponsor

Can someone post that crying cat photo. It is very called for
  87. the12thman

News ‘Can’t look anywhere else’: Ennis’ passionate Bulldogs plea in huge Flanagan endorsement

This is right. Send Kyle to England and let him develop his game like Jackson Hastings did and only bring him back if he has improved massively
  88. the12thman

News First Casualty of Barrett Resignation

Hetherington goneeeee
  89. the12thman

Naden signs with Tigers

As much as it sucks to lose, the loss to the Knights may well be the most important loss we have ever had. Onwards and upwards doggies!!!!!
  90. the12thman

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

I know you read this forum Gus. You sacked Griffin when panthers were in 4th position. It's a no brainer for you to get rid of Baz tonight. Baz is making you look like shit Gus and you need to step up and fix this asap. Do what you were hired to do Gus. Make us great again
  91. the12thman

Opinion Adam Elliott

U been hitting the pipe again today?
  92. the12thman

Team vs Roosters

It's good he has is getting closer to some game time.
  93. the12thman

News Gould confirms Bulldogs close to landing new contract for youngster

Very true Menteek. Kiraz and Max King are 2 diamonds in the rough he has found on the cheap. Gus has forgotten more about league than most will ever know
  94. the12thman

Rumour Barrett is walking on thin ice

This is 100% true. Baz is embarrassing Gus at the moment and making him look bad. Gus has a very healthy ego and he won't cop this crap. Baz is done, it's only a matter of when Gus publically announces it
  95. the12thman

Opinion Anyone else watching Harper and thinking wtf

It's scary how poorly coached we are.
  96. the12thman

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

This is so true. If dogs lose on Thursday or Friday night the NRL is dead to me for the rest of the weekend