• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dont worry about gus having to sack him as one of the proudest clubs ,well we used to be,the club and the board have to do whats needed,he has to go,no ifs or buts about it , dam imbarassing

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck off baz your time is up!
Worst canterbury team ive ever seen apart from a couple of forwards.
And send those Penrith rejects back gus.

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know you read this forum Gus.

You sacked Griffin when panthers were in 4th position.

It's a no brainer for you to get rid of Baz tonight.

Baz is making you look like shit Gus and you need to step up and fix this asap.

Do what you were hired to do Gus. Make us great again

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't be watching another game with Barrett as coach I'm fucking done better things to do with my weekend than watch this terrible team

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Changing the coach won't make an ounce of difference to this side. The problem isn't the coach, it's that we have forgotten how to win games.

We have been so shit for so long, the players just don't know how to win a game anymore.

All wins this year have been from other teams losing, not us taking control of a game and beating our opposition (if that makes sense).

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck what I would do to wake up tomorrow morning and see “BAZ SACKED” would not get much air time during magic round. Please Barrett leave !!

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone thinks we're getting better while Barrett is coach you're kidding yourself.

If Gus seriously thinks Barrett is our long term coach (while Gus is getting paid a MIL a year) he can f..k off too.

We threw so little at the Knights they missed what about 2 tackles in a whole game LOL

No support, no plan. We number up 2 defenders against 3 in defence to let in tries.

Barrett uses TPJ like a turnstile. On an off the field every f..king few minutes WTF

Barrett can't even select the right goal kicker. Why the f..k would you have Burton kicking (55%) when Flanagan was kicking at over 80% ?

If the board seriously support this shit for 1 week longer they can f..k off too

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't care who you are or what your stance is, Barrett and his assistants need to go ... end of story, their time is up!

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck off baz your time is up!
Worst canterbury team ive ever seen apart from a couple of forwards.
And send those Penrith rejects back gus.
How embarrassing our supporters deserve way better than what this team are offering,and as a coach your supposed to drop players who dont perform so you put the wind up em you do something to make them know you pissed off at em, atleast flog the fuck out of em at training . God knows they need it so unfit, barret doesn't deserve to be a coach fuck him off now,for fuck sake

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone thinks we're getting better while Barrett is coach you're kidding yourself.

If Gus seriously thinks Barrett is our long term coach (while Gus is getting paid a MIL a year) he can f..k off too.

We threw so little at the Knights they missed what about 2 tackles in a whole game LOL

No support, no plan. We number up 2 defenders against 3 in defence to let in tries.

Barrett uses TPJ like a turnstile. On an off the field every f..king few minutes WTF

Barrett can't even select the right goal kicker. Why the f..k would you have Burton kicking (55%) when Flanagan was kicking at over 80% ?

If the board seriously support this shit for 1 week longer they can f..k off too
Couldnt agree more