Opinion Martin Taupau home coming?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably would fit in nicely under our new regime. Needs a change of clubs that's for sure.

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I also got told by someone at Manly he’s coming to the dogs, we will see ‍♂

RobT

Mass debator
Reaction score
Funny how you actually can't with NRL team unless you have a contract because of insurance.
You can train with a team on an NRL 'train and trial' contract. It even allows you to sign with another club at any time.

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That is interesting you say that because y hairdresser said last week they re-signed Waddell for an extra year (till 2024) but I didn’t think it was accurate, but now you said it.
This post has too much torque for my liking

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny how you actually can't with NRL team unless you have a contract because of insurance.
Taupau paid for his own insurance at the World Cup because Samoa couldn’t afford to, there’s no reason he couldn’t extend it to train with another team. He and his wife have invested his NRL earnings very well, no problem affording it.

Always a Bulldog

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’ve seen him waking the dog around Sans Souci lately. Not far from Belmore but I reckon he’ll be a shark,

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen him waking the dog around Sans Souci lately. Not far from Belmore but I reckon he’ll be a shark,
Ask him where he will be playing in 23

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What dog does he have?