News The Bulldogs in danger of losing sponsor

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Bazildog and @Flanagun please explain how this latest outburst from your boy Laundy helps the club?
Seems tou have a bit of a comprehension problem. Laundy isn’t “my boy” …. All I said was he was right about Adam Elliott and those of you who are calling for the club to cut him loose should not take for granted that the money he puts into the club will be easy to replace. If The club wants to cut ties with him, I’m fine with that. As long as he can be easily replaced.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems tou have a bit of a comprehension problem. Laundy isn’t “my boy” …. All I said was he was right about Adam Elliott and those of you who are calling for the club to cut him loose should not take for granted that the money he puts into the club will be easy to replace. If The club wants to cut ties with him, I’m fine with that. As long as he can be easily replaced.
At this point having no sponsor the rest of the season is better than having this scumbags name on our jersey or associated with our club.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Let's name some sponsors that would look good on the front of our jersey instead of giving this old **** Buzz the attention he craves.

I think Latitude financial services would be a good place to start. Former Australia Post CEO Ahmed Fahour is current CEO and is Lebenese, but unfortunately not from the area and is a Melbourne boy. I have no doubt our board will be able to sort something out quickly.

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can someone post that crying cat photo. It is very called for

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"Perennial ratbag Paul Vaughan"..

I wish someone would call out this fuckwit for disgraceful things like this that he prints the way the AFL coach confronted the scummy journo..

And they wonder why players hate the media.
And he “spat abuse at the media” it’s fucking disgusting that this bloke can write this shit with no fear of being held accountable by anyone . I hope the reaper is knocking on this piss soaked old flogs door as I speak.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy is the only sponsor in any sport that I can think of that talks out of turn. He needs to STFU or take his money elsewhere. We’ve got a pretty good handle on bringing on new sponsors. Maybe Sydney Tools will step up as major sponsor so we don’t need to listen to Laundy anymore. Didn’t he get a free year out of the deal anyway?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Man the sooner laundy isn’t associated with our club the better, the fact this bloke spilled his guts to buzz of all people gives you a pretty good indication why the club didn’t want him anywhere near the players. Just take your money and FUCK OFF.