Opinion Anyone else watching Harper and thinking wtf

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a forgettable game last night, but he'll bounce back.

Manly were missing the entire game last night and got punished for it. I reckon Flanno would have offered more in attack.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am watching him thinking wtf is that reserve grade defense, getting turned inside out, fended off with ease. It was comical last night.

Brad Parker shits all over him.

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
F#ck Harper, I’m watching the Sharks and thinking how can a first year coach have a team humming along so well with players in motion in attack and rock solid in defence while our SuperCoach has us running last with none of the above. Does ones head in.
It's scary how poorly coached we are.

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
F#ck Harper, I’m watching the Sharks and thinking how can a first year coach have a team humming along so well with players in motion in attack and rock solid in defence while our SuperCoach has us running last with none of the above. Does ones head in.
Sharks going well, BUT they were a top 8 team last few years add Hynes, Finucane and McInnes.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not hard to figure out ..

Compare the 1,6,7 and 9 ‘s

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Harper getting thoroughly exposed. The only hope for Manly at this point is that they are flying under the radar...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not hard to figure out ..

Compare the 1,6,7 and 9 ‘s
No doubt but he’s always been rated as a quality coach in waiting. The fact he got the sharks to sign Hynes also shows he can spot talent.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No doubt but he’s always been rated as a quality coach in waiting. The fact he got the sharks to sign Hynes also shows he can spot talent.
Yes . Hard to argue against .

He’s got the smoking , they look a well rounded team and frightening to face against

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
6 and 7

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
..........and an actual COACH

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I humbly withdraw my faint praise.
I said no star but is 1st grade standard.....nah absolute shit. Thank fuck he's at Manly.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um - what about the opposition ??

Are you not thinking how are they defending so badly with a 20 year coach in charge ???????

Maybe , just maybe, it has something to do with the cattle.

But even in saying that Manly are still full of rep players and are lucky to be down by only 30 at half time