Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope if we're signing him then it's for nothing more than 650k max. Surely other clubs go after him now that he's on the open market. If he remains unsigned for a while longer, you'd think teams like the Tigers, Saints, Dolphins etc will make offers..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hope if we're signing him then it's for nothing more than 650k max. Surely other clubs go after him now that he's on the open market. If he remains unsigned for a while longer, you'd think teams like the Tigers, Saints, Dolphins etc will make offers..
He ain't leaving the Panthers for 650k a season. We'll be paying him 800-900k a season.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
When people say he is unproven at fullback you need to remember that both Gus and especially Cirlado have seen him play since he was 15.

I think they would know what he is capable of a little bit more than others on here ….
He's literally played fullback in the NRL. He wasn't bad but Dylan Edwards is better.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess we will know soon which club signed him now Penrith have announced he won’t be there next year.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
When people say he is unproven at fullback you need to remember that both Gus and especially Cirlado have seen him play since he was 15.

I think they would know what he is capable of a little bit more than others on here ….
he's also played well when filling in for edwards.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Avo has played 10 games there, He is hardly proven or successful really

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What’s this mean for Joash Papalii? I see him coming into first grade in the next few years and killing it, that’s it another club doesn’t now take him off us.
What does this all mean to
Averillo, if he has a blinder of a year at fullback
Wilson and Papalii if heir game dramatically develops
Perham as he potentially could become a star fullback
unless he signs as a centre.
I would prefer LENIU.