SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can I just add….. Luai will probably sign with the Roosters

I’m basing this on every single bloody rumour we’ve had on here…. Haas, Tino, Sayfarth, Twal, Mo Fotuaka etc…. All kept well clear of Belmore!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So everyone is on my back saying im a liar you know i wont even say nothing no more im expressing my happiness cause i want luai at our club but yous are all so negative
See, you framed this wrong and in doing so, making a ninja seem extra guilty.
In the above, you have expressed dismay at being callled a liar by everyone here.
You then don’t protest yo innocence. You don’t attempt to shed light on what makes yo attempt at oil or source credible. Which is da natural reaction to scepticism to your claims.
No….you say you’re expressing happiness at wanting a player.
That tells me, and da forum, that you are WISHING for it to be true as opposed to actually having informataiin dat suggests it’s true.
Psychology up in this B.
Then,
You take that all above and read it in conjunction with d points outlined in post #373 and you are exposed da way Biggie called out pac in late 95.

All I’m saying…. Wish all you want… ask all you want…. Just don’t drop in the lie of you are told by an insider it’s a deal.
Above all else. Even if there was a source. They lost credibility when they told you Keon signed with us a day before signing with south’s.
That should tell you, in the hypothetical that you are told something by someone who pretends to be someone, that they word is not to be trusted one bit. And this is the third time now so *IF* yo ass is being fed, then question d cook. He is putting poison in you soup.
@Nate DAWG see my logic?
Genius
High IQ up in dis Beeeee!!
This is how I rose from Rags to biatches.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m warming to this now. Literally anything to kill Burton as 5/8 i’m all for but fmd the Burton dilemma has been such a shit show. It’s frustrating if anything that it has flopped as bad as it has. Kikau and Luai in 2022 on that edge for Panther were unstoppable. Still tho fuck I hate that i’m falling for the ‘its better than what we have’ bullshit as I still think we need to go for props first but Luai is a great 5/8 who has a killer mentality that I think can do wonders for us. Yet again I think he will stay
Burton will be a better 5/8 than Luai.. Maybe not at the moment but he will be.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
See, you framed this wrong and in doing so, making a ninja seem extra guilty.
In the above, you have expressed dismay at being callled a liar by everyone here.
You then don’t protest yo innocence. You don’t attempt to shed light on what makes yo attempt at oil or source credible. Which is da natural reaction to scepticism to your claims.
No….you say you’re expressing happiness at wanting a player.
That tells me, and da forum, that you are WISHING for it to be true as opposed to actually having informataiin dat suggests it’s true.
Psychology up in this B.
Then,
You take that all above and read it in conjunction with d points outlined in post #373 and you are exposed da way Biggie called out pac in late 95.

All I’m saying…. Wish all you want… ask all you want…. Just don’t drop in the lie of you are told by an insider it’s a deal.
Above all else. Even if there was a source. They lost credibility when they told you Keon signed with us a day before signing with south’s.
That should tell you, in the hypothetical that you are told something by someone who pretends to be someone, that they word is not to be trusted one bit. And this is the third time now so *IF* yo ass is being fed, then question d cook. He is putting poison in you soup.
@Nate DAWG see my logic?
Genius
High IQ up in dis Beeeee!!
This is how I rose from Rags to biatches.
You’re a bullly nasheed

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re a bullly nasheed
Hard for me to rise to the top without being hard. The street is a jungle. I’m only alive today bevazus in the dogg eating a dogg world I grew up in, I was a Dogg.
And before everyone starts jumping on the ‘poor Innocent Joel’ train I need to remind you guys he is not so innocent. He poured poo and said nasty things when a club legend of ours, the longest standing official, George Coorey, died in July. In his RIP thread. This is what he said. The official who I’m told has family here on the kennel.
Choose wisely who you go to bat for.
Not so ‘innocent’ me thinks.
760076F9-629B-475F-823B-6E13186C5BE7.jpeg

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hard for me to rise to the top without being hard. The street is a jungle. I’m only alive today bevazus in the dogg eating a dogg world I grew up in, I was a Dogg.
And before everyone starts jumping on the ‘poor Innocent Joel’ train I need to remind you guys he is not so innocent. He poured poo and said nasty things when a club legend of ours, the longest standing official, George Coorey, died in July. In his RIP thread. This is what he said. The official who I’m told has family here on the kennel.
Choose wisely who you go to bat for.
Not so ‘innocent’ me thinks.
View attachment 87467
Touché

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im a passionate bulldogs supporter buddy like you i only want wats best for the club so instead of mocking people why dont you go do it to someone else instead of me yes i said before about the signings who cares every one has there own opinion

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Im a passionate bulldogs supporter buddy like you i only want wats best for the club so instead of mocking people why dont you go do it to someone else instead of me yes i said before about the signings who cares every one has there own opinion
Not opinion. Straight lies.
Just admit what u did, how you lied about having an insider. Apologise for abusing a man who just died with family grieving and we go from there.
Don’t deflect and do tha ‘I’m just a poor fan’ card. It don’t work on smart ppl like me and @Wahesh

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im leaving this website no one likes me and im a dogs supporter
India is a country diverse and vast,
Her rich heritage will forever last.
Ganges,Yamuna and the rivers that flow
High mountains covered with snow.
The tricolour fluttering so high
Shades of culture in the sky,
The greenery and those beautiful trees
A feeling of brotherhood in the breeze,
Myriad religions but god is one,
Integrated industries have also begun,
Farmers working night and day,
Education has also found its way.
Gods glory and natures beauty,
Each citizen should do his duty.
Dances and festivals of various kinds,
'Unity in diversity' in India one finds.
People of various castes and races,
The Bollywood with such talented faces,
Colours of prosperity everywhere,
Patriotism is in the air.
Let our aim be peace for all,
Remember united we stand, divided we fall!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there ought you need that my hands withhold,
Rich gifts of raiment or grain or gold?
Lo ! I have flung to the East and the West
Priceless treasures torn from my breast,
And yielded the sons of my stricken womb
To the drum-beats of the duty, the sabers of doom.
Gathered like pearls in their alien graves
Silent they sleep by the Persian waves,
Scattered like shells on Egyptian sands,
They lie with pale brows and brave, broken hands,
they are strewn like blossoms mown down by chance
On the blood-brown meadows of Flanders and France.
Can ye measure the grief of the tears I weep
Or compass the woe of the watch I keep?
Or the pride that thrills thro' my heart's despair
And the hope that comforts the anguish of prayer?
And the far sad glorious vision I see
Of the torn red banners of victory?
when the terror and the tumult of hate shall cease
And life be refashioned on anvils of peace,
And your love shall offer memorial thanks
To the comrades who fought on the dauntless ranks,
And you honour the deeds of the dauntless ones,
Remember the blood of my martyred sons!
Very well written actually

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rather see the young guys in KO, Papi, O’Neill come thru than pay $1mill for glory boy.
I agree Robbo. Luai will struggle outside of Penrith. I'd rather wait for our talent to come through.

If they sign Luai, it would be around 1 million or more per season.

Then are we gonna put Burton who is on 900k a year in the centres?

It makes no sense. And Burton may suck in the centres too. Playing for the Panthers protects players and covers their flaws.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In case anyone needs reminding, Cleary and Chrichton manufactured one of the greatest comebacks in GF history, against a stacked Broncos team, with Jack Cogger in the 6. If that doesn't speak volumes to how little the 6 matters when you have a potential future immortal at 7....... Luai is a good player but he's had 3 premierships served up to him on a platter. He's not worth 1 mill+ in that Panthers side. Take him out of Penrith and he'll be worth even less.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In case anyone needs reminding, Cleary and Chrichton manufactured one of the greatest comebacks in GF history, against a stacked Broncos team, with Jack Cogger in the 6. If that doesn't speak volumes to how little the 6 matters when you have a potential future immortal at 7....... Luai is a good player but he's had 3 premierships served up to him on a platter. He's not worth 1 mill+ in that Panthers side. Take him out of Penrith and he'll be worth even less.
I agree with you but you can also argue that quality players take the game on when it matters. If Cleary was off injured and Penrith won with Luai playing would you say the same? Penrith (like Melbourne) have a great system where players just slot in and they don’t miss a beat. They were prepared for Luai to come off. Doesn’t take anything away from Cleary as he iced it like he always does.

Status
Not open for further replies.