Slowly but surely the Panthers gain a second licence for a NRL team .

Roscothebulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
The place was about to fold before Gus came to the rescue. He got Packer to pump some money into the shithole. It’s funny how quickly people forget their humble beginnings once they taste a bit of success.

Now piss off back to the Riff you peasant.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck Panther, full of grubs like the Mays and others I won't name. Going to be amazing when you implode and all the juicy stories become more public.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There it is...... all 2nd tier players being moved across to Canterbury before a name change and complete takeover such is the dominance .
UP THE PANTHERS !
The new uniform will be all blue with black bars .
I heard that as a congratulations to the fans and a testament to science, they've found a way to double the combined IQ of the Penwiff fan base. They'll do it by increasing the number of brain cells across the fan base. Instead of a single solitary brain cell you and your fellow fans will be sharing a second brain cell. You'll still be a bunch of inbred cock suckers. But at least two of you will probably now realise it's your sisters you're impregnating.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck Panther, full of grubs like the Mays and others I won't name. Going to be amazing when you implode and all the juicy stories become more public.
You live for that aye bro, Peter overtones gossip segment

Steve Bos

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Posts like this make me laugh. They obviously come from millennials or even younger people or simply those that suffer from recency bias.

You look at history and you see Wests poach Gillespie, Farrar, Langmack and Thomas from us in 1991.

Then you look at Parramatta poach Jason Smith, Dymock, Pay and McCracken from us in 1996.

Then you look at the Roosters poaching Anasta, Myles, Mason and O’Meley from us in 2006 and 2007.

Oh and can someone tell old mate that started the thread that the Panthers poached Chris Mortimer, Peter Kelly, Paul Dunn, Peter Tunks and Greg Barwick from us from 1988 to 1990.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Raven just enjoy your clubs success without being a petty c**t.

Any team that's as successful as you've been is bound to lose quality players due to cap pressure. We went through it in the early 2000's. You have a junior nursery full of future stars and made 3 straight GF's winning 2 of them, so you have nothing to complain about..
Exactly, this is why people starting to hate Penrith.

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There it is...... all 2nd tier players being moved across to Canterbury before a name change and complete takeover such is the dominance .
UP THE PANTHERS !
The new uniform will be all blue with black bars .
Do you remember when you poached Peter Tunks, Peter Kelly, Chris Mortimer and Phil Gould from us then won the comp in 91?

I guess you could say the 91 premiership belongs to The dogs?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Panther Pride is a ghost town of a supporter forum. Only 84 posts on their official GF Game Day thread (TK is over 1K) :tearsofjoy:
To be fair they do have more but half of them can't access the site on stolen phones and the other half had their pcs in cash converters ,to splurge on the grandfinal ,with a 30 pack of vb ,1 litres of rc cola and homebrand chips