Opinion TPJ

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Potter and Holbrook probably got together before the game to work out their interchanges for TPJ And Tina so they didn't lose their player.

Trust Waddles to get charged.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lololol Kennel Bipolar motherfuckers.
It was only a month ago people on here were saying to get rid of TPJ. Cause he is a penalty machine and will be sidelined most of the time oh, also said we paid too much for him. Should got Reynolds

I love this place!!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lololol Kennel Bipolar motherfuckers.
It was only a month ago people on here were saying to get rid of TPJ. Cause he is a penalty machine and will be sidelined most of the time oh, also said we paid too much for him. Should got Reynolds

I love this place!!!!
It's almost like different people have different opinions, weird.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knowledgeable, passionate(I think) but definitely glass half empty is our Marley.
I've given up I tried for a while when I joined but he is a leopard who cannot change his spots :grinning:
So that’s what happened to Marley. I lose track of his name changes.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just hope he doesn’t cost us a finals match one day being a hot head

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think he's implying the same people have different opinions...which can quickly change based on 1-2 games
Maybe, I wouldn't remember. I forget who most posters are if they change their avatar LOL.

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's 02:40 and I'm still up thinking how anyone thought TPJ was anything other than shit today
Not sure why this post has attracted heat. I completely agree with you.

He did fuck all outside showing a bit of aggression. It’s also pretty concerning that we pay him huge money and can’t even trust him to be on the field for more than 25-30mins some games due to fear of him having a brain snap.

We should shop him. Tigers or Titans would pounce.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No doubt that at times TPJ can be n elite level player with his intimidation, offloads and strength - but in defense he can be a liability - he often creates space for the opposition by not moving up - he sits back on his heels n waits - i think this is the reason he is not playing the big minutes that his talent suggests he should be. No idea if its fitness or attitude.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Loving this guy more and more every single week, he has (touch wood) reigned in his discipline and when hes on, genuinely one of the most damaging forwards in the comp, him saying he believes we ll be a powerhouse club again in 3 seasons and hes gonna be a big part of that. Isnt it nice aswell for someone to have his teammates back, hes a proper bulldog, had tino quaking in his boots to the point, he came off when TPJ came on after he tried a cheap shot shoulder shot that failed, he then only came back on when TPJ came off lol, hes becoming one of my favourite bulldogs
Him and Kikau next year are gonna be awesome . . . Last year we had no 2nd phase play,next year we'll have the top 2 offloaders in the comp

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im just glad he didnt do anything stupid and get suspended.
Glad the Titans game is done and all the Tino garbage is over.
I like him when he's focused on his footy, hopefully he will finish out the year strong.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Im just glad he didnt do anything stupid and get suspended.
Glad the Titans game is done and all the Tino garbage is over.
I like him when he's focused on his footy, hopefully he will finish out the year strong.
This week we have the Gagai garbage to replace the Tina garbage lol

More chance of good rib tickling tackles on him tho lol

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loving this guy more and more every single week, he has (touch wood) reigned in his discipline and when hes on, genuinely one of the most damaging forwards in the comp, him saying he believes we ll be a powerhouse club again in 3 seasons and hes gonna be a big part of that. Isnt it nice aswell for someone to have his teammates back, hes a proper bulldog, had tino quaking in his boots to the point, he came off when TPJ came on after he tried a cheap shot shoulder shot that failed, he then only came back on when TPJ came off lol, hes becoming one of my favourite bulldogs
Already my favourite bulldog . Can’t wait for him to score a freak solo try . Our ballplayers need to hit him on the chest close to the try line .

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
TPJ is a gun. I would like to see him drop a bit of weight and increase his fitness so we can get more minutes out of him but still keep his physicality and intimidation factor.

After game 3 of origin , NSW is begging for a enforcer for game 1 next year and if TPJ cones out next year and carves up they will have to pick him in the team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No doubt that at times TPJ can be n elite level player with his intimidation, offloads and strength - but in defense he can be a liability - he often creates space for the opposition by not moving up - he sits back on his heels n waits - i think this is the reason he is not playing the big minutes that his talent suggests he should be. No idea if its fitness or attitude.
He got caught out doing exactly that in Latrells try against South's. TPJ was behind the line and it left a gap and JMK to make a one on one tackle, he didn't and Latrell poured into the gap and that was that. Most teams have copped on that you attack us right though the ruck.