Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bring Jurbo over though.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jake seems cooked. Tom is a Freak of a player. But with his size strength and speed you have to wonder when his body will start to fail him, what he will become as a player.

Jakes drop off was rapid. Even though very different players you’d be wary signing Tom up for 5 years and dealing with him in his 30s.

End of the day when on the field he is probably the best fullback in the comp. But attaching a million + dollar price tag is risky if he is playing under 20 games a year.
What do you mean when his body will fail him? It’s currently failing him, he plays 10 games a year.

It should hold up better as time goes on. He can make adjustments to his technique and how he plays.

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Manly would have to chip in money if they release him.

Tommy at 750- 800k a year would be great

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really dont want any more Manly stains at the Dogs, but if we went after anyone i would chase DCE for no other reason than he is in the top 3 7's in the game and our 7 is probably ranked 16th..

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I really dont want any more Manly stains at the Dogs, but if we went after anyone i would chase DCE for no other reason than he is in the top 3 7's in the game and our 7 is probably ranked 16th..
Great player. Possibly best football brain in the game. But wouldn't there be a risk of DCE being divisive? That would risk the Bulldogs culture being restored?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Being available is a key attribute. I'd rather stick with Averillo.

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would take him to play centre at centre money, but not for FB

Only reason id take him to play in the centres, is because he would less likely be injured compared to playing at FB

Jake is washed up.

Anyways, its all a pipe dream

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Injury prone and a major risk.
However the major sticking point is his overrated brother who is Tolman in attack, if they wanted a package deal, I'd say no.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Injury prone and a major risk.
However the major sticking point is his overrated brother who is Tolman in attack, if they wanted a package deal, I'd say no.
Yeah, Dessie fucked his game the same we he fucked Jacksons..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
can't see him leaving Manly but would definitely go hard for him if he wanted out. If Manly don't think he's worth what they're paying him they can chip in. He's a top 5 player in the competition. I get the injury concerns tho.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
not enough duct tape in this world to keep his body together.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
can't see him leaving Manly but would definitely go hard for him if he wanted out. If Manly don't think he's worth what they're paying him they can chip in. He's a top 5 player in the competition. I get the injury concerns tho.
Yeah I don’t see him ever leaving Manly either. Especially because they also have his 3 other brothers signed up long term too.