Combank stadium parking

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys.
I'm driving down from Newcastle to combank stadium Parramatta to cheer on the boys in the gf.
Where is the best parking near the stadium

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys.
I'm driving down from Newcastle to combank stadium Parramatta to cheer on the boys in the gf.
I have only been once and found parking on surrounding streets quite easy to find and it was free

Did not seem like it was an issue really.

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You can park at the multi level carpark at Parra Leagues free before 3pm I think.

I done it earlier in the year.

Better to ring Parra leagues up to double check

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh Sunday arvo pretty dead around there. Park in local streets. Park on other side of Parramatta Park and walk thru or park at North or south stadium carparks. Much easier than homebush

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh Sunday arvo pretty dead around there. Park in local streets. Park on other side of Parramatta Park and walk thru or park at North or south stadium carparks. Much easier than homebush
I'm pretty hopeless in Sydney
Glad to hear it's possible to get some street parking somewhere

Hopefully close lol it will be raining

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys.
Good on you for heading there. Hopefully a good result for us.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys.
I googled. There are a number of public parking stations close to the venue for patrons seeking to park in the area including: Parramatta Station Car Park – 1,150 spaces (Wentworth Street) Justice Precinct Car Park – 497 spaces (Hunter Street) Eat Street Car Park – 560 spaces (George Street)

Click on Car to get more info.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Try your luck in the surrounding streets

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be sweet tomorrow it wouldn’t even be half sold out. I went to the parra dogs game a few weeks back i drove around for half hour looking for parks

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys.
I usually park at Parramatta Leagues club right next to the stadium. But we're Parramatta Leagues Club members and get discount parking. I know. I feel dirty saying that but Wanderers and Bulldogs play there so we became members to get cheap parking. It does get really busy during normal games though so it will probably be filled fast.

BTW, if you do park there do not eat at Parramatta Leagues. It's basically all trash. There's no good food in there at all. But there is plenty of good food down toward Westfield. About a 10 minute walk from the stadium.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Forgot to mention. If you get there early there is plenty of parking in the back streets. But it can fill up fast.