Who is the next Bulldogs Captain?

Who should be Captain in 2023

• Total voters

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RFM has issues staying healthy in recent years too. Thinking perhaps Mahoney might be the logical choice being close to the action most of the time.
He is a candidate for sure, but if i was making the call, theres no way someonenpulling our jersey on for the first time is given the captaincy. You need to earn it first.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who's the last club to have a full-time captain playing on the wing? Tough gig

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has to be the fox, lead by example in training, talks the most, has a positive attitude and comes from a winning system under possibly the greatest captain ever

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
warren boland capt from the wing in the good ole days most of his career...

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There will be 2 co captains the same as penrith 1 in the forwards 1 in the backs

Kiks and fox

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It will surely be Reed and JAC. Reed is Ennis 2.0. Cheeky hooker always in the action. Perfect captain material. We need that to combat the refs bias against us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
JAC as captain can be a time wasting tactic. Slow jog to the middle to talk to the ref, slow jog back to the wing to get into position. Gus can flog the refs in the media if they restart play before he's back in position and they won't do it again.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
JAC as captain can be a time wasting tactic. Slow jog to the middle to talk to the ref, slow jog back to the wing to get into position. Gus can flog the refs in the media if they restart play before he's back in position and they won't do it again.
I still remember us getting Cucked by this by one of the morris I think/ they always stop the game and for some reason player on before he got in position and they scored there. We did our nut and got an apology lol. Woopie!

Dirty *****.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warren Smith - “Welcome to Saturday night footy everyone. Let’s cross to our sideline reporter Matt Russell who is with Bulldogs captain Josh Addo-Carr after he just won the toss”.

Matt Russell “Josh - you have won the toss but have elected to just trot baby. I love the mind games. Back to you Warren”