News Injured Canterbury star Luke Thompson has declared he is not a spent-force in the NRL as he works towards an earlier than expected return

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m yet to see him play consistently well in the NRL. Even when ge played a few games he was nothing special. Did not stand out at the World Cup either
He was 1 of our best players in 2021. He has a good work rate and plays decent minutes. You can't blame him for getting injured, or are you saying he intentionally gets injured ?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You sad muthafuckers hating on Thompson and all the other players who wear our jersey with pride, need to fuck off and go support another club or code, something like Netball....
You constantly hear about how "loyal" our fans are, its a fallacy in the current era

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posters that don’t voice their opinion about mediocre players and mediocre performance are accepting mediocrity.
No passionate supporter wants their club to be also rans especially for as long as dogs have been serving up rubbish and going on 20 years since last premiership.
Thommo has been a solid player but he has also contributed to the mediocrity. Marquee players should be leaders compare him to the likes of Fisher Harris, Paulo, JWH, Nelson on similar money he doesn’t come close.
That said good luck to him for the cash grab not his fault the duds in charge of the club at the time signed him as an unproven nrl player on big $.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was 1 of our best players in 2021. He has a good work rate and plays decent minutes. You can't blame him for getting injured, or are you saying he intentionally gets injured ?
21 he played ok in a poor team, it was nothing special.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd like to see him working with Reed King Kiks and Presto for 12 weeks and really see how his game goes throw in Perhaps another hard nut with this pack and we maybe surprised

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posters that don’t voice their opinion about mediocre players and mediocre performance are accepting mediocrity.
No passionate supporter wants their club to be also rans especially for as long as dogs have been serving up rubbish and going on 20 years since last premiership.
Thommo has been a solid player but he has also contributed to the mediocrity. Marquee players should be leaders compare him to the likes of Fisher Harris, Paulo, JWH, Nelson on similar money he doesn’t come close.
That said good luck to him for the cash grab not his fault the duds in charge of the club at the time signed him as an unproven nrl player on big $.
You’re 100% right! Because I know every comment I make on the kennel affects the club and players….

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has already been paid

Injuries are a part of the game and it has always been like that

The topic here is that he has been labelled as "not NRL quality" - if its note hate than its retardation at its finest
A part of being quality is not getting injured and having a brittle body

karen

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thompson the megaflop signing up there with the likes of Napa

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You obviously give a fuck as you quoted me

I understand you like arguing and picking fights

For your own good, get off the kennel and go bang your head against the wall and get your boyfriend to loosen the grip around your blueberries
Damn that’s a new level of cringe

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kikau probably wont be back this year, so thats 4 games in one season?

Is Kikau a dud?

Is Kikau a waste on money?

Is Kikau shit?

According to the kennel train of thought, he is!
Kikaus a premiership winner u Fucken retard

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You obviously give a fuck as you quoted me

I understand you like arguing and picking fights

For your own good, get off the kennel and go bang your head against the wall and get your boyfriend to loosen the grip around your blueberries
You started it Karen, now fuck off you clown.

Keep sucking off your ESL dud husband. How about proving to us he is nrl standard instead of being a bitch...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Kikau probably wont be back this year, so thats 4 games in one season?

Is Kikau a dud?

Is Kikau a waste on money?

Is Kikau shit?

According to the kennel train of thought, he is!
All due respect my bro you cant compare a proven elite nrl forward with Thompson. Chalk and cheese.

Last edited: