Search results

1. OldDogFan

Back 5

1. Mick Potter 2. Steve O'Brien 3. Chris Mortimer 4. Andrew Farrar 5. Peter Mortimer 6. Terry Lamb 7. Steve Mortimer That 1984 GF winning side was pretty potent as well.
  2. OldDogFan

Official Gus on Twitter

An ugly win beats an honourable loss any day.
  3. OldDogFan

Cameron Ciraldo

Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone's got one.
  4. OldDogFan

Cameron Ciraldo

I don't think you even need to acknowledge that. I was sceptical in the beginning giving a 5 year contract to an untested coach at NRL level but I was happy to go along with the club's decision and I defy anybody even the most ardent supporter of CC not to start having some doubt from what we...
  5. OldDogFan

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Just look at how much ball they had in the second half and how they got that much possession. If you answer that correctly it goes a long way to refuting your claim. Plus, how is a double movement awarded as a try? Not in the 64 years I've been watching the game... It must have been a BIG...
  6. OldDogFan

You forgot Robbos half time brown paper bag exchange
  7. OldDogFan

A bit hard to do from the centres.
  8. OldDogFan

Yeah Burton in the centre and we nearly lost.
  9. OldDogFan

I only saw the second half and refs haven't changed. Some shit penalties against us and a no try try. Enjoy the win.
  10. OldDogFan

Opinion Referees

The rules need to be reviewed and upgraded to suit the modern game. With that the refs should not be given autonomy to apply the rules at "their" disgression.
  11. OldDogFan

Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

Are you blind.. I was at the game, the souffs player jumped and when Morrin realised that he was above the horizontal he retracted from the tackle and let go. He drove no-one, nowhere. Waatch it again, the souffs player came back to earth without a hand on him.
  12. OldDogFan

Opinion Referees

It's not about how many we won the difference is where they were awarded and when they were awarded. Quality calls beat quantity any day.
  13. OldDogFan

Opinion Blake Taffee

Yes try Taaffe at ½ and Connor Tracey at FB.... the record's stuck (click), the record's stuck (click), the record's stuck (click)...............
  14. OldDogFan

Dissallowed Kiks Try

Sutton and common sense is an oxymoron.
  15. OldDogFan

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

Be careful what you say........................ ***** are useful.
  16. OldDogFan

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

And you call yourself a Bulldog supporter. Ok if that's the way you wanna call it, then I say "A shit teams deserves shit fans". Nah didn't think you'd see it that way.
  17. OldDogFan

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Not strange at all. It's the norm for NRLol muppets. They have an agenda and it looks like they won't stop until they achieve it. It's been going on for decades.
  18. OldDogFan

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

I agree wholeheartedly. The ref wasn't exactly unbiased now, was he? The slime had enough ball to smash us 50 blot but, only won 26-8 due to two fliukey tries a penaly goal and Burton missed both conversions. First game of the season and the usual suspects have the razors out slashing their...
  19. OldDogFan

Opinion Only Positive

For s trial I thought we played quite well. Good to see the kennel hasn't altered the wrist slashing behaviour before the season even starts.
  20. OldDogFan

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Why are you so opposed?
  21. OldDogFan

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

I thought they played intelligent, patient footy. It's just unfortunate that the storm put on a set play and it paid off.
  22. OldDogFan

News Player who walked out

Are you still lurking in the shadows? I thought you would have fvcked off to the St Merge forum by now. Oh well them's the breaks.
  23. OldDogFan

Official Gus on Twitter

He is a master baiter you know.
  24. OldDogFan

The Bulldogs 2024 style of play & Game plan ..

And not scared to put a little effort into training hard, apparently.
  25. OldDogFan

Burtons best position?

Ciraldo doesn't give a fvck what us niff nuff fans think.
  26. OldDogFan

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

There's nothing wrong with Sexton he goes ok and will only improve.
  27. OldDogFan

Curran signed.

So did I. Twice when they played the Dogs!
  28. OldDogFan

News Ciraldo interview

Hmm..... two klowns one cup.
  29. OldDogFan

Bold Bulldogs prediction from Fox sports

Noice lot o' kharnts. Ask a simple question, get a piece of sh!t answer.
  30. OldDogFan

News 'Genuine winner' Crichton makes early statement of intent

And as far as Luai goes.... we don't need him, or even want him, to be honest.
  31. OldDogFan

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

But that's just it... what we are doing is NEVER what we did. The last decade has been hijacked by management and coaches seeking their own personal gain and never once put the club ahead of their own agenda.
  32. OldDogFan

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

I'm not interested in your preferences or orientation and I fail to see the relevance. Just stick to the topic.
  33. OldDogFan

Official Gus on Twitter

So you don't give a fuçk about lower grades and are prepared to beat Gus to death over our poor performances. Let me remind you that our lower grades have been virtually non existant for the last decade and the NRL results are a testimonial to that. The NRL cannot and will not exist without...
  34. OldDogFan

Where do the Bulldogs Finish in 2024 ?

It's too bad that some faux supporters like yourself, have a sh!t attitude and outlook.
  35. OldDogFan

Official Gus on Twitter

Type 'R'.
  36. OldDogFan

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

I said this a week ago.
  37. OldDogFan

I heard the same thing.
  38. OldDogFan

Corey Wadell

You mentioned this figure in 4 from 5 consecutive posts. You are either pushing a point or the records stuck, *click* the records stuck *click* the records stuck *click*...........
  39. OldDogFan

Luai or Mam for $1M ?

Two five-eights, one cup.
  40. OldDogFan

Luai or Mam for $1M ?

I think Koloamatangi is contracted until 2025.
  41. OldDogFan

That's not true... he hardly ever posts in here anymore... that's what he posted earlier.
  42. OldDogFan

News End of Season Report Card 2023 -Bulldogs

Also the article failed to acknowledge that Preston was sent to the bin for a bullsh!t hipdrop call leavig us with 12 against 13 and then when JAC got injured Slutton allowed play to continue again leaving us short (while points eere scored agsinst us) and the fact that Slutton absolutely raped...
  43. OldDogFan

Luai

Ballchinion.... @Dogmonster ... pure gold!
  44. OldDogFan

His trolling is meaningless to me and yeah I have figured his pseudo gangsta bullsh!t out.... meaningless, harmless fluff, but when someone brags about ripping the system I get shitty. Why should some of us work hard and pay our taxes just to have the government hand our hard earned over to a...
  45. OldDogFan

Surprising reason Eels, Bulldogs are winning most new NRL fans

He actually supports Souffs. He only comes in here to p!ss everyone off.
  46. OldDogFan

It's low life cůnts that unnecessarily sponge off Centrelink and treat the place like sh!t that make this country a "2nd world dump" as you so eloquently put it.
  47. OldDogFan

Opinion Blake Taaffe

Taaffe was a ⅝ in his juniors.
  48. OldDogFan

Stephen Crichton

I was under the impression that Critchton played his junior football as a fullback and was switched to centre because Edwards has the FB position locked up. I think he will come here and play FB not centre.
  49. OldDogFan

Stephen Crichton

Taaffe played most of his junior footy as ⅝ so I'm not sure how Ciraldo is going to use him.
  50. OldDogFan

Stephen Crichton

Neither can you by the looks of it.
  51. OldDogFan

Stephen Crichton

You're a "flaming" idiot. Whatever you say oh invisible one.
  52. OldDogFan

Stephen Crichton

I thought you said didn't post much in here anymore. Funny that, because you have been going hard at it for the last couple of months.
  53. OldDogFan

Adam Reynolds

Ah a diversion tactic... use the replay as a distraction from the ankle biters.... Smart move and a clever ploy to boot!
  54. OldDogFan

Signings

I agree. If someone tells you something in trust don't break it.
  55. OldDogFan

Adam Reynolds

Honestly, how could you as Bulldogs supporter sit through a replay.. You must have mercury running through your veins. You are one tough hombré, I salute you.
  56. OldDogFan

The upside to this is that Ciraldo now has the hindsight to see what a sh!t outfit looks like and so in the future can identify and rectify problems before they become an issue.
  57. OldDogFan

I think Nasheed might be using recycled oil on this one!
  58. OldDogFan

Signings

I know you can't say who it is, but do you think it will be a valuable addition in lifting the team to a more competetive state?
  59. OldDogFan

Adam Reynolds

Yes Malla one... but it was continuous.
  60. OldDogFan

Adam Reynolds

I also think that appointing Adam Gee as the ref was the smartest move the NRLol has done in ages. He had a reasonably good game last night. My only issue is that the GF last night was a lose/lose for all other fans. It was either the Kwee Lanas carrying on about beating NSW in both NRLol and...
  61. OldDogFan

Adam Reynolds

Adam Reynolds made one poor choice last night. Bronx had the riff on the ropes at 24 - 8 but took the foot off the accelerator (did they think they had it won?) . Reynolds continual choice of the short dropout (which clearly wasn't working) was their downfall but that was on Reynolds. Poor...
  62. OldDogFan

You have taken the post completely out of context..... yes the game may not exist without the fans but the fans have absolutely no say in how the club is run, therefore we are indeed irrelevant. As a fan all you can do is sit tight and enjoy the ride.
  63. OldDogFan

How could he teach them to defend when the players themselves couldn't even accept training. They weren't prepared to learn and I'm glad they have been weeded out.
  64. OldDogFan

All the sad fuçks in here really need to get off Ciraldos case. He came here and we weren't going too bad until all the injuries started, he ended up with half a team of reggies and half a team of players who thought his training was "too tough", and so weren't fit enough to compete for 80...
  65. OldDogFan

News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

I really thought you were a yes man.
  66. OldDogFan

Worst recruitment move of all time? 1996 onward

Unfortunately Des was a one dimensional coach. He was only interested in stacking first grade so he could add a few premiership wins to his resumè. He didn't do anything to ruin our lower grades (Greenberg did a good job of that one) Des just didn't promote or have any interest in the lower...
  67. OldDogFan

Worst recruitment move of all time? 1996 onward

This is not a bona fide thread, it falls into the "would of, could of, should of" category and is full of "what ifs" and speculation. In 2004 Thurston wasn't exactly setting the NRL world alight, we knew he had potential but no one foresaw that he would become an elite player. And what about...
  68. OldDogFan

News ‘Young and dumb’: Xerri opens up on drugs ban and plan to ‘prove everyone wrong’ in NRL return

I was not a fan of JMK so I was not fussed when he left. We have had such a poor forward pack this year, no one and I mean no one would have shined around them or behind them. Wait until next year and see what it brings.
  69. OldDogFan

News ‘Young and dumb’: Xerri opens up on drugs ban and plan to ‘prove everyone wrong’ in NRL return

If you had said Napa, Woods or Foran your statement would have held some cred but alas you missed.
  70. OldDogFan

Opinion Emerging players to watch across all grades in 2024

Thanks, I only hang sh!t on people if they deserve it. In this case Nasheed was just a little confused and I enlightened him.
  71. OldDogFan

Toby S*****n

Who the fuçk is Toby Sasteriskasteriskasteriskasteriskasteriskn? Never heard of him.
  72. OldDogFan

News Why Jarome Luai is the games next $1 million man & Bulldogs signing Bronson Xerri officially returns after four-year doping ban ends

Luai is the least of our requirements right now. He may be a luxury but certainly not a necessity.
  73. OldDogFan

I think we have some crossed wires here. The person you are thinking of is Merv Hughes the cricketer... you know big moustache, bit of a larrikin, funny bugger. Merv Hicks played for us circa 1966 - 1970, and not to be confused with the other Merv Hicks who played AFL for Collingwood in the...
  74. OldDogFan

Merv Hicks was a Rugby League player dude.... played for the Berries.
  75. OldDogFan

SMH Alex Twal

I though you said you were too busy to post a reply... and then something about your arseh0le.... whatever. Anyway you mustn't be too busy because obviously you had a lazy few hours to come up with this garbage. If you want to worship Hasler that's fine, you have every right to your opinion, but...
  76. OldDogFan

Official Gus on Twitter

All this camp talk... I'll just go "straight" to the next thread.
  77. OldDogFan

Opinion Update on Signings

A bit of grunt up front will at least help us be competitive next year.
  78. OldDogFan

Opinion Update on Signings

You are talking about the fruit, of course.
  79. OldDogFan

Jake Averillo

@ 04 Dreaming.... Don't get on your high horse too quickly sunshine, you, yourself haven't exactly been a "model" citizen on this forum. And talking about foums, this is exactly what this site is, a forum, a debate page, a page where people express their opinions and they'll say what they feel...
  80. OldDogFan

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

And fuçk all to spend it on. Ironic isn't it.
  81. OldDogFan

Jake Averillo

It's obvious that a few in here are oblivious to simple sarcasm.
  82. OldDogFan

Jake Averillo

Gees @bowleggedwog, don't beat around the bush... just come out and tell us what you really think!
  83. OldDogFan

News Not one Bulldog gets a mention

Then again some of those players that were mentioned were sent for ficticious charges and were unfairly ruled out of contention.
  84. OldDogFan

Official Gus on Twitter

CC's greatest issue is that although he says he will replace under achievers, who is he going to replace them with. NRL quality talent is thinly spread and very difficult to obtain
  85. OldDogFan

The Melbourne Storm stole us

Des was only in it for Des. He was only good with a good team around him, and he never, ever knew Bulldog DNA because he bled maroon and white. But hey, you're a Souffs supporter...... we wouldn't expect anything less.
  86. OldDogFan

The definition of a do or die mentality

And bring back true scrums. They also help control fatigue.
  87. OldDogFan

Maybe doggs fans think like that but Dogs fans are the real deal.
  88. OldDogFan

What dimension were you born in?... The rivalry with Parramatta did indeed start in the 80's in this dimension.
  89. OldDogFan

News How Do You Expect To Win : Stephen Crichton's Blunt Assessment Of Canterbury’s Criticism Ahead Of Career Defining Move

dogwhisperer, the BDP is still alive and kicking. You're right about Marki though.....the more things change, the more he stays the same.
  90. OldDogFan

Rumour Fulton and Gould spotted meeting

The answer to that is as mysterious as that of the Gus - Fulton meeting.
  91. OldDogFan

Why didn't I put a "?" after that previous post?
  92. OldDogFan

Why are there "Rumour" threads infiltrating the "Bulldogs Discussion" section and not relegated to their proper location.
  93. OldDogFan

Cool, I'll get stoned with him.