Results are only viewable after voting.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We‘ve dominated the game. Just Burton and Taaffe have been crap.
We're playing reserve graders, this is nothing impressive. Burton is a fucking joke and Taaffe's decision making is terrible. Probably could have a few more tries just by replacing those two.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow, some have started slashing their wrists already. FFS, it's their first game together and we've been the much better side. These ***** scored two opportunistic tries....oh wow. Last try, ball could have bounced anywhere but they had the luck. Im happy what Im seeing comparing to last seasons abortion.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Missed most of first half, see a lot saying Storm has a reserve grade side.
We have some quite decent players sitting out also, couple of Mil I believe.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
First Half stats:

1707987517877.png

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Taaffe has made the wrong decision on four seperate occasions costing the team four try’s. I’m happy for him to get more time but he needs to make the right decision playing fullback.

Salmon has been great. Kaytoga and Faulasili really stood out. I was surprised that Xeri didn’t do better. Wilson and Skelton did very well. Certainly happy with Hutch as halfback. Burto still a work in progress. Special mention to Sam Hughes, he is a beast.

When we have Kiks, Critta and Fox I’m confident we will score more points. But we need a fullback that makes the right decisions.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone having meltdowns after 40 mins of a trial game lmao
It's a trial game. It's a trial and error game. It gives players who never wear an NRL jersey a game for both sides. It gives the coaches of clubs are chance to try different things. We don't know how clubs prepare for trial games in terms of captains runs or just training as per pre-season style. I'm watching not really interested in the result. If we win it's nice for the players and especially fans. If we lose we don't miss out on premiership points. I rather lose and get no injuries than win and see someone like Burton or Preston get injured.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hughes and Morrin look good
And a couple of the other forwards
Need to be much sharper against eels or we will get palmped hard

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are creating enough changes on the edge just last pass/wrong decision ie Xerri ignoring unmarked Skelton

Some people have pre conceived ideas and agendas on some players and can’t give credit where due

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have played better in this 40 mins of a pre season game than we played all last year, so many more positives. That last storm try was just a fucking fluke.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought they played intelligent, patient footy. It's just unfortunate that the storm put on a set play and it paid off.