Surprising reason Eels, Bulldogs are winning most new NRL fans

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed slipped through the cracks..he went from bowling leg spin and drinking Dilmah tea to smoking shisha,drinking Arabica bean coffee and supporting the bulldogs..he has left his family as a disgrace in the curry drenched hallways of westmeads crowded unit blocks..all because he supports the bulldogs
He actually supports Souffs. He only comes in here to p!ss everyone off.

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Exactly! And the dogs junior base to be extended to that region. A stadium is a must and liverpool is the perfect spot. There needs to be a push for it surely Liverpool area would love a stadium, why should Parramatta have a stadium and not Liverpool and it's the 3rd city of Sydney.
It's an area that is growing liverpool /Campbelltown/Camden and we need to get amongst it before the wests tigers wake up and realise that they have a junior base out west that could rival Penriths in years to come..2022 wests magpies won the harold matt's and a group of those kids are already hitting first grade for wests tigers..

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's an area that is growing liverpool /Campbelltown/Camden and we need to get amongst it before the wests tigers wake up and realise that they have a junior base out west that could rival Penriths in years to come..2022 wests magpies won the harold matt's and a group of those kids are already hitting first grade for wests tigers..
Wests already have a program at one of the schools near the Westfield's shopping centre in liverpool. I don't get it why the club is sleeping and not doing anything in that area. It's a no brainer focus on getting a stadium in Liverpool and do it in stages. If they need to build the leagues club first to generate money so be it, but get it done. Stage 1 build the leagues club, stage 2 build the hotels etc and stage 3 build the stadium. At the same time focus on expanding the junior base.

This should have been done years ago. The club should have built the leagues club and stadium already. And ontop of that what would of been a good investment that the liverpool leagues club could of created soccer club that could of potentially been eligible in the A league before Macarthur FC became eligible. Its not impossible for that to happen which the leagues club could do the same set up as the sharks leagues club were trying to do years ago. I put my hat to them with how they've done things at that club.

That's my thoughts guys.

Last edited:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wests already have a program at one of the schools near the Westfield's shopping centre in liverpool. I don't get it why the club is sleeping and not doing anything in that area. It's a no brainer focus on getting a stadium in Liverpool and do it in stages. If they need to build the leagues club first to generate money so be it, but get it done. Stage 1 build the leagues club, stage 2 build the hotels etc and stage 3 build the stadium. At the same time focus on expanding the junior base.

This should have been done years ago. The club should have built the leagues club and stadium already. And ontop of that what would of been a good investment that the liverpool leagues club could of created soccer club that could of potentially been eligible in the A league before Macarthur FC became eligible. Its not impossible for that to happen which the leagues club could do the same set up as the sharks leagues club were trying to do years ago. I put my hat to them with how they've done things at that club.

That's my thoughts guys.

Meriton just opened their hotel in Liverpool in the last few weeks!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Let me guess, Flannagoooorne and oh four a clue or two?
Nah sometimes u read about a guy getting a Dogg tattoo or naming his kid after Terry lam or something.
Plus I’m not arrogant enough to think out of the 11000 members here I am the MOST passionate bulldogg fan, becasue the sheer numbers means the odds there is one oe two fanatics here.
But what is not under dispute is I’m in the top 10 biggest bulldogg fans here, that for sure.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah sometimes u read about a guy getting a Dogg tattoo or naming his kid after Terry lam or something.
Plus I’m not arrogant enough to think out of the 11000 members here I am the MOST passionate bulldogg fan, becasue the sheer numbers means the odds there is one oe two fanatics here.
But what is not under dispute is I’m in the top 10 biggest bulldogg fans here, that for sure.
Mind sharing a pic of your Dogs merchandise and memorabilia in a few pics?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A bulldogs Grand Final win literally results in blocking off streets and suburbs - it’s probably the most epic fan base response to winning a competition across any code in Australia.
It's what the NRL actually needs, us to win.
'24 to get shit right and win in our 90th year in '25!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Mind sharing a pic of your Dogs merchandise and memorabilia in a few pics?
I have a super league jersey and retro jersey at my mums house
But generally I don’t like buying merch because that’s just the club trying to make money of the loyal fans

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a super league jersey and retro jersey at my mums house
But generally I don’t like buying merch because that’s just the club trying to make money of the loyal fans
This is a part of how the club manages to keep afloat beyond drug money through gambling machines.
Buy more jerseys Skip, ethically support The Dogs if you're a true fan.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here, why did you steal my thread?

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

That's my thoughts guys.

I totally agree..how do we not have a new stadium???

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The top 900 members would never have a second team or even a soft spot for a second team … and the rest would never even dare to breath a word of this club ever merging with another club … you young fella are guilty of both ..

I put you somewhere in the bottom 10 … the others down there with you know who they are …

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The clubs that have won the most recent premierships wouldn't be able to fill out a stadium with their combined fans.

Panthers
Storm
Roosters.
Add Sharks in the last few years and they are the worst teams to win for the growth of the game

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope that parra get all the Nasheds, 1 is more than enough for us.
They have our Nashweed as well...he lives in Granville. He moved there cause it's close to Harris Park as it feels like home.
He just trolls here.....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A bulldogs Grand Final win literally results in blocking off streets and suburbs - it’s probably the most epic fan base response to winning a competition across any code in Australia.
Bro we shut down Belmore after every finals game. Not just the GF lol

I remember in 2004 after the win over Penrith, there was a Lebo with a rooster on a leash..... a real live fkn rooster lol