News Ciraldo interview

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris totally agree. I am all for difference of opinion, freedom of speech whatever u wanna call it but it seems theres a crew on here who cant seem to play nice and can only seem to state there opinion with some of the most feral language and insults u will ever see attached to it. I really hope theres not too many kiddies who read this forum
@04 Dreaming … I Haven’t looked for the infamous skull comment yet ..

But you wanted evidence that you’re a narcissistic hypocrite … how’s this for feral language and insults .. just because someone had an opinion .. .. did you think of the kiddies who read this forum ?

As I said, you’re a real piece of work .. all class ..

Generally all mouth … but watch you do your disappearing act & ignore this one ..

IMG_4634.JPG

IMG_4635.JPG

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

But you wanted evidence that you’re a narcissistic hypocrite … how’s this for feral language and insults .. just because someone had an opinion .. .. did you think of the kiddies who read this forum ?

Generally all mouth … but watch you do your disappearing act & ignore this one ..

View attachment 97898

View attachment 97899
Certainly gives an insight into his marriage

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

View attachment 97898

View attachment 97899
You really have to ask yourself how comments like this never resulted in a ban, I have seen users on here banned for far less, yet this asshole and his many accounts virtually get a free pass, interesting to say the least.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You really have to ask yourself how comments like this never resulted in a ban, I have seen users on here banned for far less, yet this asshole and his many accounts virtually get a free pass, interesting to say the least.
The mods rely on Kennellers reporting. If no one reports dodgy offensive posts, then it is assumed no one is offended I guess.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

View attachment 97898

View attachment 97899
Christmas just came early :tearsofjoy:.
1702162317930.gif

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Meh, I am fairly confident that most mods are literate and can read.
Yes for sure but as they've said before, they can't be reading everything on here and it's an honorary position I believe?

If Kennellers think a comment is beyond the pale and incessantly offensive then Mods are there to adjudicate.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No one wants Kennellers to be banned but the club, (and personal baiting), grudges and language needs cleaning up and the hate towards fellow Bulldog supporters is unfortunate in the extreme.

We could all do better.

Last edited:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 97898

View attachment 97899
I haven’t seen this as I’ve blocked him,
but this putrid dog if he ever has the balls to catch up at a game and say it to a bulldog fan to his face, he will be eating with a straw.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really didn’t want to bring up that filth again, but to actually have a go at others for language, and reminding people there’s kiddies on here was to much .. as I said, he’s a real piece of work !!

Anyone notice after it was announced young Flanagan was going to St George …. Flanagun wanted to change his name but wasn’t allow, then he got banned from creating threads …

Suddenly up popped this Dreaming character who instantly created threads with a very similar narrative & agenda, hate Gould, Mahoney’s shit etc. .. then that got banned from creating threads as well.

Now up pops this polly dude, same narrative, same hate towards the club .. all backing up each other’s comments .. I’ve noticed he’s no longer creating threads ..

It’s hard to trace multiple accounts when VPN’s get used .. can’t trace that it’s from the same or similar connection .. it’s then simply just a case of having multiple email addresses .. and they’re free under gmail, outlook etc.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

View attachment 97898

View attachment 97899
Thats just a bit of pub bants at worst, u need to get out more

Still waiting on u to post what u originally alledged I posted about which was far more serious then this crap. So post the proof now or u will go down in history as a total lier

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anything thats offensive as that should be automatically deleted and the user warned simply because the general public can read all of this stuff, shouldn't require reporting but I'll start doing it if it means this place is cleaned up at the scum removed one account at a time.