Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm okay with the signing personally, assuming he can play to the level he was playing at in his last year with Rooster (and obviously not get injured), but SST is on record saying he's finished in the NRL, his body is shot, and he was injured for most of the year this year in Super League.
To be honest I know very little about SST.

I can barely remember him playing at the Roosters and I haven't seen him play in the ESL so I have no opinion either way.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I watched his regression in his last yr of nrl he played. I then watched him confess on the podcast that his body is cooked and no longer capable of playing at an nrl standard so is opting for a holiday in the esl so he can “relax a bit”. That will do me tyvm
That was years ago.

A lot of water under the bridge since then for someone so vocally against this signing.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno Uleh. I wake up. Then get tired and sleep a few hours and then I’m up smashing coffee, getting the 2024 soreadhwets885 out and smashing Xcode on the kennel. "Also seeing boys"
I'm not interested in your preferences or orientation and I fail to see the relevance. Just stick to the topic.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As @bradyk said, spent most of his esl injured too. Its almost like tauk was telling the truth in the podcast hey
You mean like Foran at the Warriors and us.

Goes back to Manly and kills it.

Again SST in the NRL was years ago.

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow. I think our sources are different. I heard he's accepted $150k and for Laundy to add the Taukeiaho Taco to the menu at all his pubs to subsidize the lower contract value. SST gets all the profits from Taco's sold. Should boost his wages a bit. But he watched a video of Turner showing the facilities and knew he had to come if he needed to pay us.
The dojo....

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Well then do a better job so they wont whinge so much u incompetent numb skull
My work is fine it’s the Marley’s and c.unts like you that need a shovel to the Mellon that make life a misery. And again I used numb skull on you and now that’s twice you have taken it an ran. A little like your buzz bitch info that you read and spread on here as fact. You fucking pedo puppet

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rather have him then not have him we wouldn’t go near him if someone else was available.
Gotta wind him up, important we have some size up front, there are other forwards out there but this is our best option.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If a player themselves thinks they’re washed then they are washed. We’ve signed a washed up front rower who will probably be starting for us…

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You mean like Foran at the Warriors and us.

Goes back to Manly and kills it.

Again SST in the NRL was years ago.
This mystery was solved before.
Foran is class.
But no one was taking on the line in our team at the turn of the decade so this induced him to put his body on the line harder. Therefore he became a bigger injury risk.
When he returned to Manly he wasn’t a one man show. And could step back a bit to more of a ball playing role.
Basically he put his body on the line for us. Was willing to halve his contract to repay us. And we insulted him with a 1 year lowball deal.
And got outbid by Manly simply tacking a 2nd year option.
This was disgraceful by the Bulldoggs and the Anderson clan.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Interesting watching everyone so hung up about his comment about him being past the NRL, or whatever he said. People say things about themselves all the time that aren’t necessarily gospel. It could have been a passing comment, could of just been how he felt at the time, guy could have just been nervous being on the Podcast. Doesn’t mean it was true or holds now. I’m sure the Club will be putting him through a rigorous medical and we desperately need middles. We’d all prefer a younger, top quality signing but they aren’t out there.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No transfer fee has been paid (yet) but going off prematurely has also been your thing.

His wage has also been never been disclosed and judging by the other figures you supplied, overly inflated at $500K.

But why let the truth get in the way of a good story, right Buzz?
These fuckers think everyone we sign is on $500k. well, unless they’re highly regarded, then we had to pay $2m.
if these guys were auditing our cap we’d be $2b over.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m calling it now, SST is angling for a medical retirement.
I’m only hoping he has the decency to complete year one at least

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This mystery was solved before.
Foran is class.
But no one was taking on the line in our team at the turn of the decade so this induced him to put his body on the line harder. Therefore he became a bigger injury risk.
When he returned to Manly he wasn’t a one man show. And could step back a bit to more of a ball playing role.
Basically he put his body on the line for us. Was willing to halve his contract to repay us. And we insulted him with a 1 year lowball deal.
And got outbid by Manly simply tacking a 2nd year option.
This was disgraceful by the Bulldoggs and the Anderson clan.
Could you write a bigger load of shit?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Could you write a bigger load of shit?
When someone of very high IQ takes the time to write up something educational, the best advice is to listen. Learn. Add the knowledge string to your bow. Abuse in return without digestion is what bogans do.