Signings

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it's 100K. Arthur Laundy was originally a 100K third party sponsor for Luke Thompson but had to give it up after becoming our major sponsor
Oh.ok. I'm sure it used to be 50k max

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Edwards > Walsh every day of the week.

I'd take a hard working, talented and consistent player vs someone who can make something out of nothing and fails most of the time.

Look at the stupid pass vs the warriors, could have cost them the game and don't even start about last night, he's bought into his hype and its gone to his head.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s one big addition I know of… but can’t say anything
Be patient, 2-3 weeks it’ll be official.
I know you can't say who it is, but do you think it will be a valuable addition in lifting the team to a more competetive state?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What my response was about;
Would you give Walsh $2m a season?

Do you not agree he’s a one trick pony, only runs fast with the rest of his game being total rubbish?

Last night was not an exception, his overall quality in every game is very average.

FWIW I back Gould when I believe he is right and I don’t back him when I believe he is wrong. For example, Flanagan was my first choice for coach and time will tell whether or not Gould made the right call.

Always a Bulldog
He doesn't only run fast. He had 21 try assists and 30 line break assists this year not including finals. He's a great passer..

He needs to mature a lot mentally. He needs to improve his defence.. He needs to play smarter at times. But he's an extremely skilled player with rare vision along with being freakishly fast and explosive.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He doesn't only run fast. He had 21 try assists and 30 line break assists this year not including finals. He's a great passer..

He needs to mature a lot mentally. He needs to improve his defence.. He needs to play smarter at times. But he's an extremely skilled player with rare vision along with being freakishly fast and explosive.
Lets not encourage the QLDer.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was thinking more a Ben Barba. Electrifying talent but discipline will be key for him. Had an awesome season and helped Brisbane win games but just lacked experience last night and didn’t get into the grind.
You have to credit Penrith for the Dogs of War like defence, mate they were ruthless !

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You have to credit Penrith for the Dogs of War like defence, mate they were ruthless !
Definitely a very fit strong & connected team. Few uncharacteristic misses there but overall very strong as usual.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Because sources will not share info if their trust is broken.
I let a source slip back in the day. Wasn't a good situation for me...young and dumb.
I can understand why people want to keep things underwraps.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I let a source slip back in the day. Wasn't a good situation for me...young and dumb.
I can understand why people want to keep things underwraps.
It's a positive that you turned it into a valuable lesson.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we can solidify our middle we can the 8 all is contingent on such. We have all the strike and potential in depth out wide. Mahoney will benefit and Burton hopefully finds the light.