Official Gus on Twitter

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We seem to have a few camps as Bulldog supporters atm in this turbulent history period of our club. With the amount of continued and consistent poor seasons, that is understandable.

The camps:

The trolls.

There's your perceived doomers and gloomers just because they can.

The Board election agitators who need to put up or shut up and be ready for questioning.

The optimists who believe come hell or high water bc they love the club.

The pessimists who find it hard to believe the current narrative bc they love the club.

The fed up supporters who find it hard to believe in much at all until they see real change bc they love the club.

There could be more camps? Have I included all Kennellers in here and missed anyone?

I guess what I am saying is there are posters who don't really need to be jumped on bc they belong in any one category (and explain their opinions), other than the trolls.
Apparently I’m a sheep & a Gus cuck, or as I call it, an optimist. Baa!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thanks Wendog, I will. I have for around 60 years now (I know, I’m an old fart!)
Aren't we all lol....well the sensible ones of us hehe.

I'll still be supporting the Dogs, Gus, the Board, and the coach (if he picks the right players, in their right positions, uses the bench to best advantage and if he criticises the players ...that he backs up what he says and drops them) so that his word means something and the players will therefore respect him and his training/performance standards and see they have consequences.

I guess it's a new re-set for the club next season after this lazy trainers blow up we had to have :grinning:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don worry about the flop mate, he is easily one of the biggest dick heads on this forum. He reminds me of this bloke..

I love this clip and overall this fn movie lmao well played Baz!!

Disappointing at best to read of Freaks terrible interactions(wtf is wrong with you man, that is really LOW from you).

Feel your pain Btrain just be there man and do what you can, sadly this cruel illness is far too prevalent amongst the aged, my Nan too(the best ever nan by panels btw :hearteyes: )was afflicted for so long by it..totally gutwrenching for the family members afflicted by it as well.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@04 Dreaming @Flanagun @TheSexDogs
When I discuss the club moving forward, results like this are justification.
Oh and NSW Club of the Year (or whatever the award is called) to add to that list.
I’ve said before that I think rebuilding pathways is the right approach, but it doesn’t mean I’m gonna give a free pass to inept coaching or poor recruitment and retention decisions in the top grade.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks mate. First my Grandfather died from it and now she's getting worse.. It's hard to go through but I'll enjoy my time with her despite her health issues and take care of my family and real responsibilities in the real world while that piece of shit sits in his cum soaked computer chair in his mother's basement and lives in his fantasy land..
All my prayers and any strength straight to you and your family my brother.

You have long time friends that have your back always bro.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's a massive turnaround in the space of a year, especially for Matts.
Well perhaps we are now seeing the benefits of Gus’s juniors recruitment program filtering through. Even SGBall are not far off, with only 1 win adrift from the finals. However SG Ball is very hit and miss with the luck of the draw, with only 9 rounds in a 16 team comp.