Stephen Crichton

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
IDGAF where we play him
He’s proven time after time he’s elite /clutch player

825k is a steal considering we paid that flop Thommo that amount to play fk all games across 3 seasons and of the games he did play only 2 would’ve been on par but nothing great

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS I have to admit my boy pointed out his shoes plus he noticed the JAC celebration too.

PPS he still like Cleary but he is back to the Bulldogs because of his 2 favourites Kikau and Critta.

I'm a happy dad lol

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a critta, absolutely can’t wait to see him next year.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually, before you lecture other posters on their ‘IQ and Comprehension’ - J-Moz joined the same year as Kimmorley, Hannant, Ennis, Stagg etc (2009), so it is not at all an example of ‘adding a quality centre when you already have a quality spine’. That’s just wrong.

And in addressing your second ‘point’ - despite your ‘recruitment list’ - if you want to name quality spine players that were available for 2024 that were realistic targets be my guest. Instead what you’ll do is name players that were never coming and blame Gould as having ‘missed’ them. You don’t turn down quality when available - you’d seriously have kept Jack Hetherington over Bill Kikau or Paul Alamoti over Critta? Please. They are building the team piece by piece - a mix of recruitment and blooding juniors.

But yeah. You know better and stuff…
He’s got some absolute clangers in him this bloke but he doesn’t seem to be the slight bit deterred about being wrong so many times.

Purely just trying to agitate.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do Kennellers tag guys then complain about them clogging up the threads with their comebacks and opinions.

When you are you guys gonna just ignore and stop platforming the alternate povs.

Poke the bear: then complain you have to keep reading their negative stuff about the clubs decisions etc. Crazy stuff.
Confirmed @wendog33 just wants an scho chamber up in here for her views

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he's good but massively overrated. He has had the easiest job in the world at the Panthers and has only ever experienced success as a footballer. How anyone can believe he is going to turn things around is beyond me. He isn't established as a fullback and as a centre there's only so much he can do in a side like ours. He s basically going to lose more games in one season with us than his entre career. I can see this coming from a mile a way and like I said so many on here just haven't learnt.
Such a pessimistic view point. He has excelled at every level of the game and is no doubt the best centre in the game. He just makes all the right plays at the right times.
There's no doubt that we as a team have underperformed, and the stars that we have bought have also under performed, but as we add more and more quality to our squad we will no doubt improve as a team. Sadly injuries didn't allow this this year, but next year will be a different story.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought you said didn't post much in here anymore. Funny that, because you have been going hard at it for the last couple of months.
You just notice it more because my words are like fire so it stands out and resonates wit d masses and it’s off season so Homies here is chilling wit they families and side hustles
I’m hardly ever here anymore

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He’s got some absolute clangers in him this bloke but he doesn’t seem to be the slight bit deterred about being wrong so many times.

Purely just trying to agitate.
Yep - all about the reaction but now crying foul when he gets howled down. Ah, the hypocrisy :-).

Then there’s the upcoming election: was boldly saying the incumbents will be defeated yet every voting member I’ve spoken to (and that’s quite a few) say they have no intention of backing anyone other than the current leadership. We’ll see but assuming his prediction fails, safe saying what we’ll hear after…
1696237138621.gif

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don’t go around instigating stuff? It’s impossible to take you seriously when you come up with comments like this. You tag me and take potshots at me and my opinions at least three or four times a week. I never try to deny you your right to an opinion…. In fact, when you’re not tagging me I pretty much leave you alone. If you didn’t tag me multiple times a week, we’d probably have no interaction, let alone arguments. So stop the passive aggressive crap and just be real, because you are the one who can’t hack other people’s opinions around here, and you are the instigator of almost every argument we have on here…. Often dragging my hand into threads I’m not even actively participating in st the time…. Just so you can get back slaps from your buddies. .

Your arguments are disingenuous, to be honest….you’re arguing with me about things I never said. I have acknowledged repeatedly that we can’t make players come here, or stay, but it is Gus and Ciraldo’s job to sell them their vision for the club and convince them to come, or stay…. As the case may be.

As soon as Ciraldo got here, all the talk was about him going hard for Crichton…. A centre. It was abundantly clear the areas we were in most need of addressing were the forwards and spine, and he zeros in on a centre. Is it any wonder players don’t want to come here when the coach can’t even prioritise the positions we are most lacking in, or decide what his best 17 should be?

All you guys come up with are excuses… we had injuries, players weren’t buying in, can’t sign players if they don’t want to sign… blah blah.

All clubs cop horror injury runs at times. The fact we got worse rather than improving when they came back is a huge red flag. We have posters like RFM, who has worked his way back from multiple career threatening injuries. He’s clearly not afraid of hard work, but Ciraldo couldn’t get him to want to work hard for him…. Red flag. We constantly miss players we identify as targets, and struggle to convince players we need to stay, then Gus complains about the player market. Huge red flag. Could you imagine Nick Politis letting a player he needed go, or failing to recruit in key positions that needed strengthening and just shrugging his shoulders and saying they didn’t want to come?

It’s a massive cop out, fam. When the best administrators need to strengthen a position, they get things done. In the past Gus has gotten things done and he hasn’t been getting things done, which suggests two things, as far as I’m concerned:

*His coach is struggling to convince incoming and outgoing players of his vision; and
*His heart really isn’t in this job. He’s just collecting a pay cheque, imo. Probably still salty about getting shafted for Anderson in the late 80s.

Now if you don’t agree with this point of view, you have every right to your opinion. But constantly calling me out and insulting me, then saying you’re not instigating and I have an ego is just absurd, lafam. I don’t get how you can make a claim like that with a straight face lol

Unfortunately all I saw was blah blah repeat previous rant, blah blah repeat previous rant, blah blah repeat what you’ve said on here hundreds of times over to most other TK members ..

Let’s just agree that we see things differently .. you go your way, I’ll go mine …

When the clubs successful and CC & Gould have proved you wrong, we might pick up the debate again …

PS. Your delusional … tagging you 3 / 4 times a week … [emoji23][emoji23]

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You just notice it more because my words are like fire so it stands out and resonates wit d masses and it’s off season so Homies here is chilling wit they families and side hustles
I’m hardly ever here anymore
You're a "flaming" idiot. Whatever you say oh invisible one.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Unfortunately all I saw was blah blah repeat previous rant, blah blah repeat previous rant, blah blah repeat what you’ve said on here hundreds of times over to most other TK members ..

Let’s just agree that we see things differently .. you go your way, I’ll go mine …

When the clubs successful and CC & Gould have proved you wrong, we might pick up the debate again …

PS. Your delusional … tagging you 3 / 4 times a week … [emoji23][emoji23]
Geez you’re a dope…. You tag me over and over again, then complain about having to read what I think over and over again. Maybe I make the same arguments over and over again because what I believe hasn’t changed and people keep initiating debates with me, Einstein.

You say we will go our seperate ways, but I’ll be surprised if you’re not tagging me again with some ill conceived diss within the next week. You can’t help yourself.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
No? Tell me how good weve gone the past 5 yrs or so investing big on back rowers and outside backs while failing to address our halfback, fullback and prop issues?
What makes you think we have to sign all those positions in one year. Last year Gus released and cut players to open cap space to do exactly that , sign players. Those players aren't available and you don't pay overs Dessie when you are trying to build a squad for the future. We have a decent squad to compete and we have cap space. All our signings a short term deals and decent price to off load when we need the top 30 squad. If you can't see what's happening Infront of you maybe take the buzz blinkers off and look. Smarter men than you are running the club.