Search results

1. halfcast

joash Papalii

Anyone seen this kid play?
  2. halfcast

Who will b our bobcat/jacko going forward

I don't think we have one do we? Do we need one?
  3. halfcast

Worst loss since we entered in 1935

Is this rock bottom
  4. halfcast

Pitovao

Where did this guy go??
  5. halfcast

Rule changes..3rd half

Could wakeham come into his own?
  6. halfcast

Josh Schuster???

Kieran Foran could be a shock option at hooker for the Manly Sea Eagles next season, but his mooted signing could cost the club one of its brightest stars. Paul Kent revealed Manly coach Des Hasler is considering playing Foran at hooker, but Danny Weidler reported Foran’s acquisition will cause...
  7. halfcast

josh schuster

this is the kid club shouldve gone after
  8. halfcast

Spoon

we're getting the spoon now Titans on fire
  9. halfcast

Gould

watching nrl 360 replay kent mentions whispers of the gus being linked to the dogs with barrett Stumbling block the Anderson's.. hence the rumblings of a coup!
  10. halfcast

hide for a week

when we get beat today do I wear my doggies gear for the week or hide n kick stones I live in mascot area
  11. halfcast

spoon

no escaping the fact the current roster cannot compete with the other teams. we might catch the odd team on an off night but we are headed to the wooden spoon
  12. halfcast

Pitovao

has anyone seen this young gun play in round 1?
  13. halfcast

Humble Pie

I...like a lot of other kennel members..let’s be honest..we’re calling for Pay head and mass sackings..even Jackson!? Now we are flying..knocking top eight teams down like ten pins What has changed? Is it the recruitment of DWZ? Is it Foran and Lewis coming back? Is it Pay changing the game...
  14. halfcast

Iverson Matai

Ppl is he one for the future??
  15. halfcast

Super14 2009

well its that time of year again..watched most of the aus and nz games..tahs did well against a very lacklustre canes team..nonu was shocking but im biased against the guy..blues not bad but some injury concerns..force cant seem to be ruthless when needed same for the dangerous chiefs..brumbies...
  16. halfcast

blues forward interrested in dogs

just saw an article in stuff.co.nz bout jerome kaino(auk blues loose forward)..has come over to look at bulldogs facilities and talk with CEO..
  17. halfcast

ex dog XIII

i was thinking about this on the train to work today..a bit of fun..a bit sad to see the talent that has gone.. 1. 2. 3.harris 4.mcnicol..is that his new name? 5. 6.anasta 7.thurston 13.myles 12.asotasi 11.mason 10.price 9.luke 8.omeley not a bad set of forwards eh?..need to fill...
  18. halfcast

ist grade train at C life gym

went to the gym yesterday morning..they were all there..homebush isnt ready yet..SBW is one huge unit..makes the props look small!
  19. halfcast

bulldogs fan gear

ive just been browsing ncaa texas longhorn fan gear in lon!ghorn.com...now they have an aweome range!...bulldogs fan gear range...could be better?...wot do u all think?
  20. halfcast

C life gym@leagues club

any1 a member of this gym?..like? dislike?
  21. halfcast

maitua surgery

saw him on sun nite outside maroubra hotel..didnt have a cast on..no sign of ankle surgery??!!..wasnt he slated to have this?...
  22. halfcast

when does pre season start and is it at belmore or sydney olympic park...
  23. halfcast

do we need an overhaul of our playing style?

like the title says people...i believe for us to be competitive in 08 and beyond we do!
  24. halfcast

why o why!!

did any1 see issac luke v the cowboys??...was he one we let go?...he could have been a MASSIVE asset in the 9 next year..COULD HAVE??!!:sad: ...
  25. halfcast

essential clothes

need advice on updating my clothes..ie..dont have any besides sports gear!??..so what are the essentials??...ure chance to play fashion consultants!...
  26. halfcast

ingrown hairs

i need advice big time on the above problem..on my f**ken face!..tried everything...help!
  27. halfcast

samoan king

i read on the web that the sa' king died today..im half sa'..didnt even know that the land of my father had a king!!???
  28. halfcast

bad signs or a one off **** up!??

:( so here we r on mon..two rounds gone in the comp we r on zero points!..i watched the whole game on friday..like watching a bad dream..shocking..pissed me off no end!!..then on sat i got to thinking..maybe it was a one off....hope so!....wot do u all think? no good blaming one player...
  29. halfcast

pressure

WHICH FIRST GRADER IS UNDER THE MOST PRESSURE TO PERFORM IN THE FIRST 1/4 OF THE SEASON? ....brett sherwin
  30. halfcast

ipod help

need help people..i brought a ipod 30G..got no idea how to load it with stuff..have itune prepaid music cards also..cant seem to do that either!..frustratuion is building!!
  31. halfcast

first trial

hey..whos going to the 1st trial?..where are we sitting?
  32. halfcast

the survival of the jewish state

ok..ok..this is gonna cause some peoples blood to boil..namely those of arab background..and i know that we living here in aus or nz thousands of miles away so y should we concern ourselves with it but is there ever going to be an end to the conflict between israel and the arab states?...can...
  33. halfcast

lets party because we r kennellers

i reckon all us kennellers shoud get together for drinks at some hotel in the city..
  34. halfcast

boyz in the park

on my way to the city this morning saw the non-running group outside the belmore stadium..having a game of cricket..SBW amongst them...utai also...man its blazing hot..should be inside the weights room!..how far is the 07 season away?..wish it starts this weekend..bring it on!
  35. halfcast

carter a success in league?

all this talk of the aru raiding the nrl..my ? is would daniel carter be a success in nrl?..for those who dont know who he is..current all black 5/8..close to the most complete 5/8 EVER to play union...
  36. halfcast

ENG v ABs

did any nz kennel peeps tape the above match?...im after a copy..
  37. halfcast

no job?!..wot you gonna do?

hey all!..if you had no job..would seriously consider a job/career in the armed forces?..would it be in the australian armed forces or do you have a dream to serve in some otha outfit?
  38. halfcast

Ab Vs Eng

it might just be my useless eyesight but the all blacks play england on nov 6 and i cant see any coverage in the foxtel programme..didnt they have this problem last time we played them??:mad:
  39. halfcast

islander guys

why is it that some..ok alot..of ladies from all heritage backgrounds like islander guys?..being of half samoan background..im curious..can the ladies tell me if this true or not?
  40. halfcast

preseason

when do the boys start the grind for 2007?..and have(the football club) they moved ops to olympic park yet?
  41. halfcast

the SBW knee

can any1 clear up the confusion surronding another op for SBW..is it THAT knee?? also read in the sun tele he was spotted around channel 9 studios..could be guest commentator like marshall??
  42. halfcast

SBW blood line

did anyone ever see SBW uncle (i think it is ) play for the kiwis..denis willams i think that is his name?..heard he was awesome!..in the early 80's?
  43. halfcast

time to step up to the plate SBW

hate to put pressure on the fella..but its time we get a return for our investment..sonny..u need to bring ur A+ game tonite bro..ie ure 2 shoulders!..sledge and hammmer! good luck boys TIME TO GET IT ON!
  44. halfcast

the tackle

wot do the members make of sbw and reni on report?..i think sbw will be charged but will escape with points penalty..is it just me or is league going soft???..cant even smash an opposition player no more!!
  45. halfcast

hey all introb

hey all..im new to the forum..just hoping the dogs can bounce back hard in 06!..with the new recruits its looking like the samoan bulldogs..go the poly boys!bbbbbb