Super14 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
well its that time of year again..watched most of the aus and nz games..tahs did well against a very lacklustre canes team..nonu was shocking but im biased against the guy..blues not bad but some injury concerns..force cant seem to be ruthless when needed same for the dangerous chiefs..brumbies look good..highlanders will struggle..and my crusaders started where they left off..winning.:grinning:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some good games this weekend. What about Waughs head cut.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I was going to get on the Tahs. changed my mind about half a dozen times.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Blues off to a winning start without Rokocoko and Kaino. :love:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Blues off to a winning start without Rokocoko and Kaino. :love:
Wow.

I'm very, very disappointed to find out you are a rah rah fan KE.

Just when I thought I knew you and that we were soul mates. :(

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow.

I'm very, very disappointed to find out you are a rah rah fan KE.

Just when I thought I knew you and that we were soul mates. :(
LOL. I love all types of football.

League, Union, AFL, NFL etc...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL. I love all types of football.

League, Union, AFL, NFL etc...
I won't Union bash in this thread out of respect to all of the raging homosexuals who support the worst sport on earth which has about 15 minutes of actual action where football is played, where forwards make a whopping 8 tackles per game, the game slows to a crawl with penalties, line outs, rucking and mauling, it becomes a penalty kick shootout and where any Jim Beam cup Rugby League player can become a Super 14 player instantly amongst many other things.

I wouldn't dare say any of that in a Union thread out of respect for you and your kind. :D

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
I won't Union bash in this thread out of respect to all of the raging homosexuals who support the worst sport on earth which has about 15 minutes of actual action where football is played, where forwards make a whopping 8 tackles per game, the game slows to a crawl with penalties, line outs, rucking and mauling, it becomes a penalty kick shootout and where any Jim Beam cup Rugby League player can become a Super 14 player instantly amongst many other things.

I wouldn't dare say any of that in a Union thread out of respect for you and your kind. :D
Watch a few games this year Ben. Go on...... you know you want to! :grinning:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watch a few games this year Ben. Go on...... you know you want to! :grinning:
Haha. No thankyou. I politely decline. :grinning:

Every time I have watched more than 10 minutes of a game I just get so frustrated at all of the stuff I mentioned above.

To me I can't comprehend how someone could watch and enjoy Union when League is a faster, more entertaining and much more action packed version of Union.

Anyway, I don't want to keep Union bashing in your Union thread, that isn't too cool but I think I have made it fairly clear on my feelings on the sport. :o

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
It sucks living in canberra, everyone's a brumbies fan :(

Go the Tahs :grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

LOL. Good to hear. It would be pretty dumb if you actually did say those things. :p

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
blah the Tahs will choke as usual. Man they play well all season but when they take on the crusaders in the final they go poof.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn. My Blues got done....

Status
Not open for further replies.