ipod help

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
need help people..i brought a ipod 30G..got no idea how to load it with stuff..have itune prepaid music cards also..cant seem to do that either!..frustratuion is building!!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
have you installoed itunes on your pc? If so it will automatically sync with your music library

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
have you installoed itunes on your pc? If so it will automatically sync with your music library
is the ipod box supposed to include the software?

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
hmm dont know about now cos i got a 2gb one recently and they didnt give me any software just told me to download it from www.apple.com but if you already have itunes it should be easy you can even select all the music in your library and drag it into itunes

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
hmm dont know about now cos i got a 2gb one recently and they didnt give me any software just told me to download it from www.apple.com but if you already have itunes it should be easy you can even select all the music in your library and drag it into itunes
yeah..mine didnt have the softwear in it!?..the computer said must install version 7.0!..is that cause its 2nd generation?

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
yeah install the newest version. I had a 20gb ipod photo i got when it came out and it came with software, dam tight arses cant even give you that now ffs but yeah install that and you should be good to go.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
oh and add to that a charger i got a wall charger last time, this time they gave me the usb cable to connect to the computer but no charger ffs a$$holes

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got a 30GB ipod at the beginning of the week. Mine didnt have the software either.

Just go to www.apple.com and download it.. its free. Then when you install it and open it up it should scan for music files, or ask you where they are (cant remember which) The it will start syncing .. it will also scan for pics, movies that are in mp4 format and contacts and calender in outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.