bad signs or a one off **** up!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
:( so here we r on mon..two rounds gone in the comp we r on zero points!..i watched the whole game on friday..like watching a bad dream..shocking..pissed me off no end!!..then on sat i got to thinking..maybe it was a one off....hope so!....wot do u all think?

no good blaming one player either..ie roberts?!!...they were all BAD!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Having supported the dogs as long as I have and knowing how they frustrate the hell out of their supporters with random one off crap games, its clear to me this is a one off.

I felt even better when I read Folkes thoughts on the Penrith game and he said something like "we have one or two shocker each year, and i'm glad we've gotten it out of the way at the start of the season this year".

I'm not worried in the slightest.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
"we have one or two shocker each year, and i'm glad we've gotten it out of the way at the start of the season this year".
Exactly best to get it out of the way now then at the back end of the season where u need to win the most.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
The last time we lost our first two games was back in 2000 for memory?
And we missed the 8 :(

D

D0ggyStylz

It is hard too tell. We dont have the bite that we did have in the forwards.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
I think everyone is looking into things way toooo much!! They will come good

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i know one thing..we need to get on the board this weekend!

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i know one thing..we need to get on the board this weekend!
we need to win this weekend...thats the end of the line lol if we dont i will worry JUST A LIL BIT :grinning:

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
It is hard too tell. We dont have the bite that we did have in the forwards.
Reni & omeley need to step up big time armit doesnt look 100% fit so to hickey & hooker well what a joke
Only mase & ryan playing good
The signs dont look to good

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reni & omeley need to step up big time armit doesnt look 100% fit so to hickey & hooker well what a joke
Only mase & ryan playing good
The signs dont look to good
dont really wanna belive it but soo truu!!

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
They just dont look hungry enough this year.
I HOPE IM PROVEN WRONG BIG TIME
Wheres the big hits,the dominating defence from last year?
IM BAFFLED?????

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The last time we lost our first two games was back in 2000 for memory?
And we missed the 8 :(
If i remember right though we lost our first 2 and then won our next three that year

K

kennyy

u should know supporting the dogs is a roller coaster. we r down atm but will be back up

SoNnY_dAyS

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm not to worried about it tbh, last year we lost two games within the first three rounds so if we win this week its pretty similar to last year...panthers and knights were the two teams we lost to last year as well, I think that within the next few weeks we will begin to see what the Bulldogs can really do and they will prove they they are real contenders this year IMO.

H

Haztrick

Last year we got thrashed by Newcastle and bounced back..

We aren't the sort of team to keep losing. Our club is not that kind of club. The culture at our club isn't the same anywhere else and we will start winning again and I have a feeling it will be this Sunday..

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i was worried after the penrith game, because you rarely see the dogs play like that, i think this weeks game is a must win,

our next 5 games:
Bullogs (home) v Titans
Bulldogs (away) v Bunnies
Bulldogs (home) v Eagles
Bulldogs (away) v Eels
Bulldogs (home) v Tigers

to be honest, if we are on our game we can win all 5 of them with a full squad, probably not very confident about the manly game, and the bunnies game, as they have shown some really good form, but it depends on the boys attitude also, i think sherwin and emelio should play this week, its probably for our benefit that they do

NoFear-We'reBULLDOGS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They'll come good, don't hit the panic button yet. The Dogs do sometimes play some real shockers, but it's only been one game. They were pretty good against Newcastle, not at their best, but they certainly weren't bad. To be beaten by a field goal is not a loss based on form, for mine anyway. They were flat against the Panthers, but they'll aim up for this week, just hang in there.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Sonny will be back soon. All will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.