Worst loss since we entered in 1935

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So spoon and worst loss in same year isn't??

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can someone post our 10 worst losses in our clubs history?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get it we are all upset and I’m the same. But what did anyone expect. 10 missing shit players replaced by inexperienced and jersey flegg players. It’s like rubbing towards a fast moving train head on and getting splattered. It was happening from the moment the whistle blew. We should count our lucky stars a few try’s where disallowed for stupid little mistakes like slight forward passes and things that didn’t even affect the try.

Baz needs to pick Lewis and a few nsw cup boys with a little more experience even if they ain’t doing as well as we want. You don’t slap 3 debutants and Flanagan on the same side to face a manly team that has slapped over 50 points on proper first grade teams and expect any different.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Biggest Losses

MarginScoreOpponent
856-91St. George Dragons
807-87Eastern Suburbs
660-66Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
5510-65Eastern Suburbs
Thank you for the clarification

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I get it we are all upset and I’m the same. But what did anyone expect. 10 missing shit players replaced by inexperienced and jersey flegg players. It’s like rubbing towards a fast moving train head on and getting splattered. It was happening from the moment the whistle blew. We should count our lucky stars a few try’s where disallowed for stupid little mistakes like slight forward passes and things that didn’t even affect the try.

Baz needs to pick Lewis and a few nsw cup boys with a little more experience even if they ain’t doing as well as we want. You don’t slap 3 debutants and Flanagan on the same side to face a manly team that has slapped over 50 points on proper first grade teams and expect any different.
I didn’t expect anything but I would have thought after the 14th try down our left side they would actually think maybe I shouldn’t stand 15 meters in from the sideline next time

Number13

Management
Reaction score

Although the performance of some our seniors, aka Meaney and Hopoate, were woeful, sub par and embarrassing. No one aimed up or played with any conviction. This why we are disappointed and appalled.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn’t expect anything but I would have thought after the 14th try down our left side they would actually think maybe I shouldn’t stand 15 meters in from the sideline next time
Totally agree it’s called inexperience. Imagine having your first game and having to mark up against a running turbo or dce… it’s very intimating and you obviously don’t trust your outside man as you have never played with them before.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although the performance of some our seniors, aka Meaney and Hopoate, were woeful, sub par and embarrassing. No one aimed up or played with any conviction. This why we are disappointed and appalled.
We’ll besides them 2 games we have won it’s pretty much the same old isn’t it every week with most of them. Trust me I’m with you on how embarrassing it is but look at other sides getting thumped 40/50 points and pretty much have there grade side on the paddock.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were lucky they only scored 66 it could of been 90 they bombed a lot of tries. I've never seen a worse defensive effort of any team in my 40 years of watching games. They scored or came close to scoring every set they had it was an absolute joke. Barrett must go.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
We’ll besides them 2 games we have won it’s pretty much the same old isn’t it every week with most of them. Trust me I’m with you on how embarrassing it is but look at other sides getting thumped 40/50 points and pretty much have there grade side on the paddock.
The NRL is becoming a competition of the "haves vs the have nots". Very scary.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NRL is becoming a competition of the "haves vs the have nots". Very scary.
Agree… it’s a top 2/4 competition. The rest are making up the numbers and it’s gona kill the game if nrl ain’t to careful. Titans get smacked 50+ by manly for them to smack raiders tonight 44-6… like really it’s beyond a joke

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look on the bright side manly ain’t winning any comp it’s storms to lose if anything

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Spot on