pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
WHICH FIRST GRADER IS UNDER THE MOST PRESSURE TO PERFORM IN THE FIRST 1/4 OF THE SEASON?

....brett sherwin

RonnyC

Waterboy
Reaction score
Shifty is a champ..... leave him alone, when's he's on... I'd rather nobody else

D

D0ggyStylz

Who ever doesn't perform will be under pressure - can't really single anyone out.

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
the bench players whoever they are going to be.. we are so used to having explosive benchies and we are a little bit weak in that department imo.. so im hoping a couple of players to stand up from the bench and try and push for a starting spot. Just like reni and roy were doing a couple of yrs back

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Everyone knows i am a huge fan of Corey's, But i rekon he needs to step it up a lvl this season and grab the bull by its horns!! Rip into em Corey!!

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon both Hughes and Perry are under pressure, then possibly Sherwin, but we all know what he can do, it's the same with Utai, he had a very ordinary year last year.

sunny

Kennel Established
Reaction score
sherwin is coming off contract and has a negative vibe around him, playing in a pressure position. so i'd say him. although how much of the pressure on him is hype and how much is genuine, i dunno.

RonnyC

Waterboy
Reaction score
Adam Perry will be under pressure to keep his spot in reserve grade....

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with most of your suggestions..

Brent Sherwin needs to perform, Holdsworth put him on show last year...

Utai coming off contract needs to show he can priovide impact for the club to gain a decent offer..

As for Maitua.. theres a lot of hype around him, everyones expecting him to be on the Blues side.. lets hope it wont turn into a Braith Anasta story :o

Status
Not open for further replies.