the survival of the jewish state

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
ok..ok..this is gonna cause some peoples blood to boil..namely those of arab background..and i know that we living here in aus or nz thousands of miles away so y should we concern ourselves with it but is there ever going to be an end to the conflict between israel and the arab states?...can anyone seriously see these arab states defeating israel?

M

Mr Miyagi

ok..ok..this is gonna cause some peoples blood to boil..namely those of arab background..and i know that we living here in aus or nz thousands of miles away so y should we concern ourselves with it but is there ever going to be an end to the conflict between israel and the arab states?...can anyone seriously see these arab states defeating israel?
NO LOL
Jews and corporations have an impact on your life too.
They own and controll your life.
The arab states have not got the technology to beat the F____n jews they are too rich and powerful.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
in my wildest fantasy it will happen but in reality... no

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Its not about anyone defeating anyone. Its about resolving problems and getting along peacefully.

M

Mr Miyagi

Its not about anyone defeating anyone. Its about resolving problems and getting along peacefully.

Nash they will never live in peace they hate each other so much its unbelievable.
Its sad that innocent lives get lost due to all this crap though.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
thats wot im saying..do these combatants know the meaning of the word RESOLVE?

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
thats wot im saying..do these combatants know the meaning of the word RESOLVE?
Just what renis bro said. It wont be resolved.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
for as long as Israel has the support of the US, it will never happen.

But all mighty empires/nations eventually fall...
It may not happen in our lifetimes, but the power that the US has will 1 day crumble... and with it, the Jewish state...

M

Mr Miyagi

for as long as Israel has the support of the US, it will never happen.

But all mighty empires/nations eventually fall...
It may not happen in our lifetimes, but the power that the US has will 1 day crumble... and with it, the Jewish state...
LOL the Us is Israel in disguise.
Evil MOF's I cant believe what the USA?Jews did on sept 11.
The most evil act of all time if anybody blames terrorists take a good long hard look at Sept 11 and if you have half a brain will notice it is all wrong

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
with the jews assumming there enemys in the middle east are as retarded as the haters on this forum their pretty safe lol

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
well when jews are supported by **** such as yourself, its no wonder so many people hate them!

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
well when jews are supported by **** such as yourself, its no wonder so many people hate them!
the jokes on you. i support the lebs lol

ya ***

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
the jokes on you. i support the lebs lol

ya ***

you really are as dumb as you look...

see:

with the jews assumming there enemys in the middle east are as retarded as the haters on this forum
their haters are lebs (among others)...

so while you're "supporting the lebs", you say they're retarded too?
seems you're the joke around here.... ya fudge-packing ***!

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate for Isreal is ignorance. Instead of getting along with such a powerful neighbour we segregate it and try bring it down... Who is dummer, them? or us???

M

MrCharisma

There is this moron who walks past me in Parramatta every so often and yells out "Jew" or tells his mate how Foxtel is Jewish. WHAT THE ****... what a twat feature.

I seriously don't understand this fued or even care, but I just wanted to add that story to this non-productive.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Hate for Isreal is ignorance. Instead of getting along with such a powerful neighbour we segregate it and try bring it down... Who is dummer, them? or us???
well nearly the whole of the middle east just dont want to get along with them. the question is how can you achieve and even have peace with israel? simply you cant have peace with israel. you can but it will be mission impossible to do so.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It is written in the Bible, Israel will crumble from the North, one of the seven signs of Christ's return. North can mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.