carter a success in league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
all this talk of the aru raiding the nrl..my ? is would daniel carter be a success in nrl?..for those who dont know who he is..current all black 5/8..close to the most complete 5/8 EVER to play union...

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah surely he would be. Has an awesome goal kicking boot to match that of El Masri. He is as sound in defense as an Ox. And has awesome ball round skills. Would be at least 400 k player + imo.

Blue Beard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeap he would do very well i think...as a majority of the All Black backline would....

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
Yeap he would do very well i think...as a majority of the All Black backline would....
hmm thats odd... you just said in the other thread that they wouldnt make an impact. and that they'd be lapped

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol he'd kill it. but the chances of him ever leaving union are smaller then stevie j's ****.

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he won't leave union for league ffs

but if he did, he'd own

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
He would carve it up in the Nrl but i doubt it seeing him transfer over to league.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
We all know he's not going to come to league the threead is asking would he carvee up. yes he would :grinning:

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if he ever left union to go to league which would be like 1% opportunity (said he doesn't like been swamped in the street) he would go to the gold coast.

dan carter has said last year that when he retired he wanted to move to the gold coast.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
Carter would smash it in leage. he'd be a great asset to the game. great kicker, great player. would be awesome in league

Blue Beard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I said he would do well....
I doubt he would have the impact some of you think...but i understand your faith in his ability.
And yeah he would play for the Kiwis and like always, run second to the might of the Kangaroos...

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I said he would do well....
I doubt he would have the impact some of you think...but i understand your faith in his ability.
And yeah he would play for the Kiwis and like always, run second to the might of the Kangaroos...
spoken like a true aussie supporter..i bet u washed ure hands of them when they went down in 05..then got back on the wagon when they won this year??

tReLLoS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i reckon he could carry souths on his own to the top 4 id rate him a 1 mil a season player he can do everything...

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He would carve up!!..it ****s me when people say hes a one trick pony..ffs they are just jealous hes a NZ'er, and not a Australian..or South African..or a Pom.

He can kick, he can defend and he can attack all 10/10.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
[ASOWINI];696222 said:
He would carve up!!..it ****s me when people say hes a one trick pony..ffs they are just jealous hes a NZ'er, and not a Australian..or South African..or a Pom.

He can kick, he can defend and he can attack all 10/10.
..finally a person who is seeing wot im seeing!..and he can only get better!

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
..finally a person who is seeing wot im seeing!..and he can only get better!
Yup heres hoping he stays injury free for the WC next year..but saying that we have Nick Evans as a back up..he was very good for the time he was on against Wales. And even if we get in some real trouble theres Luke McAlister.

I <3 our case of having so much depth that its not funny. :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.