Josh Schuster???

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Kieran Foran could be a shock option at hooker for the Manly Sea Eagles next season, but his mooted signing could cost the club one of its brightest stars.
Paul Kent revealed Manly coach Des Hasler is considering playing Foran at hooker, but Danny Weidler reported Foran’s acquisition will cause Josh Schuster to seek a release.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Manly want Kieran Foran to play hooker. But if he signs a boom young gun will walk

Kieran Foran is a chance to play hooker at the Sea Eagles.
Kieran Foran is a chance to play hooker at the Sea Eagles.Source: Getty Images
Kieran Foran could be a shock option at hooker for the Manly Sea Eagles next season, but his mooted signing could cost the club one of its brightest stars.
Paul Kent revealed Manly coach Des Hasler is considering playing Foran at hooker, but Danny Weidler reported Foran’s acquisition will cause Josh Schuster to seek a release.
“Des wants to play him at hooker,” Kent said on NRL 360.

“Manase Fainu is not back until at least July next year, so they are going to play a good half of next season without an experienced dummyhalf.
“Kieran is not an experienced hooker, but he can pass and he is a great competitor and he’s a footballer.”

However Weidler reported that Manly’s boom young gun Schuster will walk if the club makes a play for Foran.
“Schuster’s agent Mario Tartak has told Manly that if Foran signs the Schuster wants a release,” Weidler said on Channel 9.

Schuster has played just one game, but is tipped to be a superstar of the future and the club’s long-term No.6.
However Paul Crawley believes Foran is the ideal man to bring the best out of skipper Daly Cherry-Evans, whose form has gone off a cliff in 2020.

“If Manly can get him for $300,000 that sort of figure that is value,” Crawley said.
“Manly have had so many injuries this season and that has had a big impact on their team.
“If you look how Api Koroisau has made such of a dramatic impact on Penrith and with Fainu out and Des had both of those last year.
“Daly Cherry-Evans is missing a really solid dummyhalf.”
Josh Schuster wants a clear path to the Manly No.6 jersey.
Josh Schuster wants a clear path to the Manly No.6 jersey.Source: Getty Images
Veteran journalist Brent Read believes Foran will play No.6 if he reunites with the club he won a premiership for in 2011.
“Last weekend showed how much Manly need Foran because Daly Cherry-Evans was just one out,” Read said.
“He was doing everything on his own, but he didn’t have a lot of help. They had Lachlan Croker at No.6 and no disrespect to him, but he is not Kieran Foran.
“I think Foran will play No.6, Dylan Walker will go to the centres and Cade Cust will play hooker.
“I think as long as Kieran stays fit they will have a great season next year.”

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has anyone seen him play? I haven't really.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
A gender 360 saying buying Foran to play 9 lol

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’ve seen Schuster play a couple of times looks really really good. I think benji even said it was one of the best debuts he’s ever seen

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve seen Schuster play a couple of times looks really really good. I think benji even said it was one of the best debuts he’s ever seen
Didn’t someone once say that about Lichea too?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What are the guys who wrote this smoking.

Foran couldn't last a game at hooker. And it looks like Foran is being signed to mentor Schuster, not replace him, probably one year deal.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'd say he's worth the punt but it sorta leaves us in a pickle with Averillo also playing the 6.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What are the guys who wrote this smoking.

Foran couldn't last a game at hooker. And it looks like Foran is being signed to mentor Schuster, not replace him, probably one year deal.
It’s probably des just saying that to keep Schuster happy and keep him from wanting a release. There’s no way in the world Foran is playing hooker.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foz back to manly aye lol..

Like glass..!!