Search results

1. T

Opinion Josh Morris retirement

His brother came over and played very little footy, just got paid like our mate Fozz, so he gets the shits when we don't want to resign his brother and signs with the Sharks good luck to them both, Look at B mozz he never ever played with any type of passion like he did at the Poosters but good...
  2. T

Round 25 vs Souths - Souths don't win the close ones!

Hey people I know this is not related to topic, but just wanted you all to know that my champions are playing at Half time in the Dogs & Rabbits game, I coach the Bankstown Sports team of champions so if you are at the game make some noise for them..
  3. T

Canterbury Bankstown Junior Rugby League (CBJRL)

Played for Bankstown Sports from under 10's to under 15's, then played for Bankstown City under 16's. Now have been associated with Bankstown Sports for the past 10 years, Coach for my eldest son from Under 10's to Under 16's- that was last year. Coach for my 2 younger boys from Under 6's to...
  4. T

Is Josh Reynolds an Five-eighth?

He should be in the 9 and Mybe should be our 6, no flair Mybe needs to have 6 on his back.
  5. T

Farah wants out of the Tigpies

You would never ever say Ennis is better than Farah that is just plain silly.
  6. T

Inu the turnstile

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/canterbury-bulldogs-centre-krisnan-inu-to-take-up-french-rugby-offer/story-fni3g67w-1226999218047
  7. T

Inu appreciation society thread

Hey guys is this true??
  8. T

CH9 News: Watmough, B. Stewart & Matai Want Out!

Maybe this means B Stewart will follow G Stewart to the Rabbits and then we throw the kitchen sink at GI can only wish ayy!!!
  9. T

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Our man @brentread_7 reveals which #nrl club is chasing Darius Boyd - and it's not the Dragons or the Bulldogs. 6pm That us what the tweet says..
  10. T

Canterbury Bulldogs keen to recruit Parramatta Eels centre Jacob Loko

https://twitter.com/rlw_mole/status/483209575655424000
  11. T

https://twitter.com/nrl_rumour_mill/status/481356177129742336
  12. T

He won't go to Canberra, no one wants to play at that shit hole, plus Stuart will be lucky to see out the season, that must be a shit hole of a place!!
  13. T

Can Maitua .... (Parody Thread)

He was terrible tonight, he is showing no enthusiasm, his service from dummy half is crap, he is doing my head in bad!!
  14. T

Hayne Gone for the Season

So we figured that 1 eyed eel is a gay site, who gives a shit, just passing on info buddy..
  15. T

It is, my mate is a Parra supporter and he is spewing bad just told me..
  16. T

There is rumours in 1 eyed Eel that Hayne has done his shoulder and will go under the knife this week.. Parra really wooden spoon again if true..
  17. T

Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN - Bulldogs Player Performance (What's Your Opinion?)

Dear oh dear oh dear, what a fruit loop, I think you need the thumb in your mouth cause you have no f##king idea!!
  18. T

2014 Jersey

197 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150 Phone: 02 9891 2655 Here are all the details.. Good luck
  19. T

2014 Jersey

I pretty shore you can buy it on line at the Peter Wynns store or give them a call over the phone I think they will post it..
  20. T

2014 Jersey

Peter Wynns Parramatta
  21. T

2014 Jersey

I just wanted to say a big FARRRRKKKK YOU to the Bulldogs store my wife has been trying to purchase this jersey for me for about 2 months, now I understand that they have only just hit the shelves about 10 days ago, but when she asked to pre order she was told she couldn't, and to come back in 3...
  22. T

Fullback Discussion

Anyway have we signed a fullback yet or are we waiting for tomorrow??
  23. T

J Moz could entertain retern to Dragons in 2015

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/canterbury-star-josh-morris-may-rejoin-st-george-illawarra-admits-manager-20131024-2w42f.html#ixzz2icoy20rl Here is the SMH article!!!!! FFS
  24. T

J Moz could entertain retern to Dragons in 2015

http://www.leaguefreak.com/josh-morris-could-return-to-the-st-georgeillawarra-dragons-says-manager-6040/ Now that would be a complete f### up!!
  25. T

Fullback Discussion

HE may be World Cup defending champion New Zealand's first choice fullback, but Josh Hoffman "is not the right guy" to wear the Broncos No.1 jersey, Brisbane teammate Justin Hodges says. Hoffman has been named fullback for the Kiwis' warm-up clash with the Cook Islands in England this...
  26. T

Fullback Discussion

Please tell us at least the club they are coming from this is killing me bad I need to know something don't worry about the dickheads on this forum please please please???
  27. T

Fullback Discussion

Just at least tell us the club they are coming from, and for the ppl that gave it to you just ignore then buddy cause there are allot of ppl on here that have nothing better to do then talk shit so give us something please this is killing me????
  28. T

Fullback Discussion

"If Tomorrow Never Comes" Sometimes late at night I lie awake and watch her sleeping She's lost in peaceful dreams So I turn out the lights and lay there in the dark And the thought crosses my mind If I never wake up in the morning Would she ever doubt the way I feel About her in my...
  29. T

Fullback Discussion

Waiting for tomorrow LMFAO!!!!!
  30. T

Fullback Discussion

LOOK AT THIS SHIT NOW SOUTHS WANNA BUY HOPPA! PARRAMATTA have committed to Jason Taylor as 2014 head coach, defying concerns that star recruit Will Hopoate might be pushed elsewhere should the Sydney Roosters assistant be appointed. The plot at Parramatta became decidedly murkier...
  31. T

Fullback Discussion

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/p128x128/1044359_10153325509625315_119069724_n.jpg
  32. T

Joel Romero Goooonnneee

Sorry guys meant ROMELO, lool
  33. T

Joel Romero Goooonnneee

100% confirmed will not be there next season!! WAS MEANT TO SAY ROMELO Sorry ladies and gents bloody auto correct on iphone...
  34. T

I had to look myself in the mirror: SBW

This is a man that has everything he is a superstar, I am probably going cope some for this, but up until half way threw this season I hated this bloke with a passion but why cause he walked out on the team I support and love, he was young and made a mistake and will regret it for the rest of...
  35. T

Hayne not going anywhere says eels

Hayne exit understandable: Kenny Laine Clark Tuesday, September 17, 2013 5:58:01 PM Speculation is mounting that star fullback Jarryd Hayne will leave Parramatta Denials by Jarryd Hayne's manager have not stopped speculation mounting that the star fullback will leave Parramatta - and Eels...
  36. T

James Graham for captain

This!!!! This is the most intelegint thing anyone has come up with, Ennis today showed that he is a complete dickhead at the worst times!! Graham must be resigned and made Captain in 2014!!!
  37. T

Who should we sign to replace Barba ?

Cause BARBRA suits him more the fvcking grub!!
  38. T

Karmichael Neil Matthew Hunt (born 17 November 1986 in Auckland, New Zealand) is an Australian professional football player, currently playing Australian rules football for the Gold Coast Suns in the Australian Football League (AFL). He was formerly best known as a rugby league player for the...
  39. T

This is from NRL GOSSIP on Facebook On AFL 360 tonight Barry Hall and Dermott Brereton both agreed that Karmichael Hunt has done his job for the Suns & will be lucky to get into the starting side next season and should return to the NRL. Would you be happy to welcome him back? He might earn...
  40. T

What about Karmichael Hunt to replace BARBRA Dont know how old he is now, but was not a bad player when he left, dont think taht would be a bad idea actually... Thoughts ppl??
  41. T

Why wear a Bulldogs Hat????????

That wanker that was the streaker in Origin 3 was in court today and he was filmed wearing a Bulldogs hat, I just wanna know WHY??????? WHAT AN IDIOT!!!:
  42. T

Ben Barba's future remains up in the air

This crap is really doing my head in, everyday there is a new story on Benny wanting to leave...
  43. T

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/johnson-benching-has-rival-clubs-waiting-9716/ Check this out sounds good to me, would love this to happen!!! Rival NRL clubs are closely monitoring the relationship between New Zealand Warriors halfback Shaun Johnson and coach Matthew Elliott in case the Kiwis...
  44. T

Kris Keating - 2013 Discussion Thread

Thats the problem he has no ability, i seriuosly wanna neck myself everytime this guys runs out with the No#7 on back, please des please get rid of this muppet!!!
  45. T

Family Pass Plus a Junior Ticets For sale!! URGENT!!

Hi mate you can pick them up from Georges Hall... Thanks
  46. T

Some family crap that has come up and JUST CANT get out of it im spewing BAD!!
  47. T

Hey Everyone im so sorry to start a new thread but i have a Family Pass in Category 3 and a Junior ticket for sale all next to each other the 5 seats they are located in, DOOR GATE P, SECTION 142-1, AISLE 142, ROW 10, SEAT 51 TO SEAT 55!! They cost me $134, will sell them for $120 im spewing...
  48. T

Toovey???

Seriously this Garden Knom needs to shut the fk up, all he does is whinge and carry on, does he not realise that next year his team is gonna fall further down the ladder, they are only playing well now cause they still have the Hasler structure, he will coach it out of them as did dud Moore in...
  49. T

Brilliant Barba's a cut above the rest

Sorry if already posted!! SMH Ben Barba is truly extraordinary. He is now one of the greatest assets rugby league can boast. I know it's a team sport and we must stick rigidly to our teachings that winning really comes as a result of the combined effort of men working and fighting...
  50. T

Sam Perrett to join Bulldogs immediately?

Sam has been signed for the remainder of this year and next year!!!
  51. T

Sam Perrett to join Bulldogs immediately?

All but confirmed, dont ask for the source cause i will not name him but works at the Dogs known him for a long time Sam & LLoyd Perrett both will be Bulldogs tomorrow!! LLoyd Perrett is apparently is gun Australian Schoolboys & Under 18's Qld prop.. Welcome to Desneyland...
  52. T

Players you were gutted that left our beloved club.

Gotta be SBW, Hands down still gutted!! Followed very close by Steve Price!!
  53. T

SBW return to NRL Thread

*** me heard it all now!!!
  54. T

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Case you know Des personally dont you shirlock!! Knob this bloke... knows everything..
  55. T

Michael Ennis - 2012 Discussion Thread

No sht Einstein, stating the obvious and dont give a sht if he is our usless captain, he should not be in the starting line up or even the bench at the moment!! He is the worst hooker in the NRL at the moment champ!! so blow me!!
  56. T

Michael Ennis - 2012 Discussion Thread

Rubbish, There is only one word to describe how this bloke is going!!
  57. T

Our Lacklustre Attack

x100 He along with Keating are our biggest problems, Renyolds kicks a 40/20 then Ennis muffs it on the first bloody tackle very very frustrating!!
  58. T

Your Canterbury Team Vs Melbourne Storm

X 2 Maybe Barba 1 Romelo 6 Renyolds 7
  59. T

James Maloney signs 3 Year Deal with Roosters!!

Out of all the clubs why would he choose them!!! Source: NRL GOSSIP (FACEBOOK) RUGBY LEAGUE WEEK(FACEBOOK) ---------------- SYDNEY Roosters have agreed to terms with New Zealand Warriors star playmaker James Maloney. Maloney will join the club in 2013 on a three-year deal. A...
  60. T

Lets go shopping.. Which Manly player would you like to see at the Dogs in 2013?

no thanks, he is just a complete w a n k e r!! Foran that is all!!
  61. T

Jimmy smith on sportsline

NRLNEWS on Twitter reckons that back story telecrap artical that JD will be named coach for a 1 year deal.
  62. T

Mortimer and Lamb

Hodkinson and carney = 2012 premiers!!! No dought!!!
  63. T

SBW to return to the NRL...

hearing a sbw and carney swap was on twitter NRL_RUMOUR_MILL, but most likley full of crap!
  64. T

Jamal has his misty moments

Do you think he will BLEED on Saturdat night?
  65. T

Frank The Tank's hit ... ZOMGROFLMAO ...

Alexander said it was SAVAGE, the prick is still burning that the TANK is no longer at the foot of the mountains!! What a tosser!!
  66. T

That will stick it right up Alexander wont it!!
  67. T

They have been deliberating now for 25 minutes!
  68. T

Comon for F##k sake!!
  69. T

Round 23 Bulldogs v Sharks Post-Match Discussion Thread

If we play the way we did tonight it will be a massive task to beat Manly!
  70. T

Your Canterbury Team Vs Manly Sea Eagles

1. Barba 2. Turner 3. Morris 4. Lafai 5. Wright 6. Renyolds 7. Hodgkinson 8. Tolman 9. Romelo 10. Kasiano 11. Pritchard (If he gets suspended that is just BS!) 12. Ryan 13. Halatau 14. Paea 15. Payne 16. Eastwood 17. Roberts
  71. T

Hodkinson/Reynolds

lol....Who Cares!!
  72. T

Hodkinson/Reynolds

I think you need to keep your trap shut champ, i can bag that big lump of crap as much as i like he is as usless as tits on a bull,so blow me!!
  73. T

Hodkinson/Reynolds

He just s h i t s me bad, should not be there, so what he bumped Tonga has not done anything all year!! It was just funny to watch Hodko pick Turner over Idris!!
  74. T

Hodkinson/Reynolds

It was great to watch Hodko pass to Turner and not use Idris, i think Idris got the s h i t s !! Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!
  75. T

Your team next week?

1) Turner 2) Lett 3) Lafai 4) Morris 5) Goodwin 6) Barba 7) Hodkinson 8) Tolman 9) Romelo 10) Kasiano 11) Pritchard 12) Ryan 13) Halatau 14) Eastwood 15) Payne 16) Millington 17) Renyolds That should be the side next week considering Roberts is injured, Idris, Armit, Wright...
  76. T

Mortimer granted release from Parramatta, should and could we make him an offer?

Bring him back to Belmore the surname deserves it!! I dont mind this kid better than Keating, i think him and Hodko can work well together!
  77. T

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

NRL_RUMOUR MILL Twitter Former Panther Jarrod Sammut to the Bulldogs 2012 I really dont know if this is a good thing!!
  78. T

Must Win: Dymock - Video

Give Jimmy the Job, Faaarrrkkk Idris talks alot of S**t!!
  79. T

Round 21 Team Announcement

obviously no sence of humour!!
  80. T

Round 21 Team Announcement

I think its about time we sack Mr Jimmy!!
  81. T

Players you hate the most?

Soward, Anasta, Beau Scott, and mostly FARAH HATE HIM BAD!!!
  82. T

Possible Bulldogs Team Against Roosters...

01. Ben Barba 02. Steve Turner 03. Jamal Idris 04. Tim Lafai 05. Josh Morris 06. Ben Roberts 07. Trent Hodkinson 08. Aiden Tolman 09. Joel Romelo 10. Sam Kasiano 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Andrew Ryan 13. Dene Halatau 14. Corey Payne 15. Greg Eastwood 16. Martin...
  83. T

for the first time since 2009...

That WIN was a big F u c k YOU to K Moore!!
  84. T

Why is Idris the only one?

Why is there so many CLOWNS on this forum!!
  85. T

Blame the players not the coach

Idris - Should not play first grade again this year, he is just not interested. Eastwood - Very unfit and has done nothing in attack. Ryan - has to go, no motivation what so ever, as a captain he never ever speaks everytime oppisiton score he has his head down. Keating - Worst ever player...
  86. T

Tonights game

It was Kevin that insisted on the Keating/Hodkinson combo. It was Kevin's obsession with that combo that cost us Roberts. It was under Kevin's coaching that Idris was allowed to become a lazy ****. It was under Kevin's coaching that our defensive line speed is non existent. It was under...
  87. T

Kevin Moore

Nah hang on, we should have kept the muppet and kept playing like w a n k e r s, were you not one of the ones that wanted him gone, mate this is a forum for a frikken reason foer people to have there say so if ou dont like what you are reading and want to be the dictionay police the piss off!!
  88. T

Kevin Moore

WHO MADE YOU THE DICTIONARY CHAMP,i can criticise as much as i like, no need to be a w #####r about it !!
  89. T

What good has the board done for us lately ?

Sack kevin moore the best thing they have done in a very long time!!
  90. T

Kevin Moore

1 MILLION %, If it wasnt his last name he would still be a ballboy!!! Muppet could never coach and would have never coached in the NRL if his surname was not Moore, Good Ridence!!
  91. T

Moore - "I had to walk"

Some of you people on this forum are deadset fruitloops, one minute you want muppet Moore gone the next minute we get what we all wished for then you start to blame the board members, are you all very confused, me personally am extatic he is gone, he was the worst coach to ever coach the dogs, i...
  92. T

OFFICIAL: Kevin Moore quits as Bulldogs coach. Effective immediately.

Moore quits effective immediatly!!!! SOURCE NRL GOSSIP Bulldogs coach Kevin Moore quits as Bulldogs coach effective immediately. More details to follow...... YOU BLOODY BEAUTY!!
  93. T

Score Predictions vs Warriors

Warriors 48 Dogs 12
  94. T

Bulldogs Lineup RD 19

warburton lol lol lol lol lol