Hoffman
Locke
Naughton
Cummins
Ferguson

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NOT Gonna happen....to be honest with you Hayne was a key member in ensuring that arthur got the job.....he did not want taylor...
When are you expecting the dogs to announce these signings who ever they may be?

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOT Gonna happen....to be honest with you Hayne was a key member in ensuring that arthur got the job.....he did not want taylor...
Dakar can you confirm an offer was tabled to Hayne from the Dogs??

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When are you expecting the dogs to announce these signings who ever they may be?
They are adamant in annoincing something prior to the worldcup....to be honest with you the announcement was meant to happen this week...as there is unresolved issues atm I cant see it happening this week

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont care aboit credibility and im not here to make friends. I spoke about taylor and hopa in detail. And when the last hour meeting took place amd arthir was signed. I got crucified and sworn on...and disgisting private messages.... so when I am sure and pen to paper I will say the name...otherwise I am happy to keep my mouth shut.
That's the way.... C'mon guys just imagine if Dakar didnt even join the forum we'd have f@$& all and be more clueless... the guys given us a bit of insight so just be greatfull. He doesn't need to do this who are we to him?...

Anyways its I say its hayne

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dakar can you confirm an offer was tabled to Hayne from the Dogs??
Yes I can..I can also confirm that he was not interested. His manager did speak to dogs and they were assesing the market but no further interwst was shown....his managers also spoke to the cowboys and penrith

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As much as I've rubbished the rumour, it's sounding more and more like Foran...

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
That is correct it is his club....and you absoloutly spot on in regards to the 2 players...I can tell you the dogs are in overdrive trying to sort out some issues. They know people are fraustrated....there hoping to announce there signing s prior to the world cup....there was a contractual issue today that was sorted. Negotiations took place and a compromise was done by both parties... so my gut feeling is that dogs would not go to this extent (2 hour meeting amd compromise) if they did feel that the issue with his club couldnt be resolved. Dogs have good lawyers and negotiators ;)
So for all those negative Nellies out there thinking the club is doing nothing can clearly see how much work they are doing behind the scenes

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They are adamant in annoincing something prior to the worldcup....to be honest with you the announcement was meant to happen this week...as there is unresolved issues atm I cant see it happening this week
Please tell us at least the club they are coming from this is killing me bad I need to know something don't worry about the dickheads on this forum please please please???

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Parra would have lost Hayne and Hoppa if Taylor signed...I mean walk out the door kind of stuff. It's neither of them we are getting. Had Taylor signed with parra we probably would have gotten both (at least one surely).

I got a tap on the shoulder from someone within the club surrounding my first post, and you would be surprised who reads this forum. Perhaps in a way it got some of them moving (which is a good thing).

I honestly do feel bad in not been able to disclose who the 2 players are, although neither has put pen to paper at this stage..even though one is just about almost done. I wouldn't want to run the risk, of this becoming public and then the respective player running off before anything is finalised. It happened with Foran a few years ago, and don't want to run the risk of this happening again with another player. I guess the re-assuring part is, things have improved since my first post in this thread.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Far from it mate...believe me I tried looking into how to de register the account and a few members here can confirm that....I have asked and its not possible to do so....
Honestly mate there are some kids on here that believe everyone else owes them something and contribute nothing but negative crap. The majority of us appreciate the info

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We will throw up the names and Dakar will tell us if that is not the player. By process of elimination we will have narrowed down our 2 possible signings by 11pm tonight.
So it's not Hayne. He wasn't interested? Why would he be, how many other players do you know who have achieved what he wants to achieve.....3 spoons in a row.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont care aboit credibility and im not here to make friends. I spoke about taylor and hopa in detail. And when the last hour meeting took place amd arthir was signed. I got crucified and sworn on...and disgisting private messages.... so when I am sure and pen to paper I will say the name...otherwise I am happy to keep my mouth shut.
Totally understandable but this suspense is killing us :p

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets not play this game.

As jimmy said,we dont want a repeat of Foran.. although it was a blessing in disguise. (Jreynolds for el captaino, 2015).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We will throw up the names and Dakar will tell us if that is not the player. By process of elimination we will have narrowed down our 2 possible signings by 11pm tonight.
So it's not Hayne. He wasn't interested? Why would he be, how many other players do you know who have achieved what he wants to achieve.....3 spoons in a row.
Jarrod Hickey... Jarrod Hickey... It's Hickey isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.