Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He wants to be a big shot on the forums
Far from it mate...believe me I tried looking into how to de register the account and a few members here can confirm that....I have asked and its not possible to do so....

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I read on another forum . Monaghan from the UK is being considered? for what position i dont know? maybe someone on there having a go as we are the Bulldogs and the dog incident with him...
I hope not. He is a filthy and hopeless player. The closest he is getting to the dogs was when he got sacked for the incident with the dog.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gaaargghh i don't want more rumors i want confirmed signings. If it's the Broncos refusing torelease a player they're getting fairly selfish. We've accommodated them with the release of Hannant and Ratboy. If they hold out on Hoffman they're selfish mofos.

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dont care aboit credibility and im not here to make friends. I spoke about taylor and hopa in detail. And when the last hour meeting took place amd arthir was signed. I got crucified and sworn on...and disgisting private messages.... so when I am sure and pen to paper I will say the name...otherwise I am happy to keep my mouth shut.
Just at least tell us the club they are coming from, and for the ppl that gave it to you just ignore then buddy cause there are allot of ppl on here that have nothing better to do then talk shit so give us something please this is killing me????

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Curtis Naughton is meeting with coaching staff and having a tour of facilities early next week. He told me himself on twitter.
He has already met Roosters, Dragons and Raiders officials

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
15 year old **** who don't have any respect... This is one of the few credible sources we have on the forums.

Lay the **** off or **** off the forums.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Superleague player plays for the bulls 19 years old and a fantastic player
Yep, very much like a Dugan style player. Has a good kicking game and is a good ball player.

Also seems like a top bloke. Made his ESL debut this year.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i heard apparently its not a fullback? can someone pm a simple yes or no if thats true?

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Well. If the other signing is who I'm thinking,if the deal hasn't been done yet it definitely won't finalised or announced tomorrow as has been reported in some outlets since he isn't even in the country ATM.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know who it is now.

haha.

Its raelene ****ing castle. dead set.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dakar do you know anything about Evander Cummins?
I know of him yes. Very good fullback...and the dragons will regret it when he DOES find his new club. Hes stats are promising anf e was really filthy when dragon re signed dugan. He was promised the world and nothing came from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.