Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And I doubt Arthur will do anything to change the Eels up, I don't see him as a good coach this early in his 6 game coaching career. I think Taylor might of been better due to his experience and reaching finals, he might of not been wanted by the plqyers but who else going around has a resume like his?
Can you believe Daniel Anderson is most likely to be assistant to Brad Arthur next season. I read it on the daily telegraph a while ago. Not looking good for parra. At least we will get a new referees boss to improve the poor quality of refs in our game.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't really think the dogs will sign anyone else for the 2014 season but i really hope they do. Wasting money on guys like pat o hanlon or kayne brennan won't get the team anywhere. We need a high profile signing ASAP.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you believe Daniel Anderson is most likely to be assistant to Brad Arthur next season. I read it on the daily telegraph a while ago. Not looking good for parra. At least we will get a new referees boss to improve the poor quality of refs in our game.
Apparently he will be coaching director, which effectively means he's Arthur's boss.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't really think the dogs will sign anyone else for the 2014 season but i really hope they do. Wasting money on guys like pat o hanlon or kayne brennan won't get the team anywhere. We need a high profile signing ASAP.
They will, we would have cap space and a vacant position. Des will buy someone to play fullback for 2014, it's only a matter of time until we find out who.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
The clocks ticking...preseason training about to start and still no major signing

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Fk things slowed down a bit in here didn't they! I thought we were finding out something today?

N

Natboy

Haha it's funny but I personally think if we sign someone it will be announced tomorrow as in Friday the 18th. I hope I'm right. If we are waiting for ****wit ferguson we will be waiting a while & until we hear from hoppa himself that can't be ruled out
I know his dad likes Brad Arthur but what about a team full of crap players and with a toxic board and culture?

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will not make the top 8 next year if that's the case.
Agreed. We need to sign a gun number 1 and I even think a second quality outside back if we are to challenge for the premiership.
Eg Fergo and Hoppa

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
"If Tomorrow Never Comes"

Sometimes late at night
I lie awake and watch her sleeping
She's lost in peaceful dreams
So I turn out the lights and lay there in the dark
And the thought crosses my mind
If I never wake up in the morning
Would she ever doubt the way I feel
About her in my heart

If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face this world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes

'Cause I've lost loved ones in my life
Who never knew how much I loved them
Now I live with the regret
That my true feelings for them never were revealed
So I made a promise to myself
To say each day how much she means to me
And avoid that circumstance
Where there's no second chance to tell her how I feel

If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face this world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes

So tell that someone that you love
Just what you're thinking of
If tomorrow never comes

Just had to cause this shit is really doing my head in bad!!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha it's funny but I personally think if we sign someone it will be announced tomorrow as in Friday the 18th. I hope I'm right. If we are waiting for ****wit ferguson we will be waiting a while & until we hear from hoppa himself that can't be ruled out
I know his dad likes Brad Arthur but what about a team full of crap players and with a toxic board and culture?
Hoppa Senior can't seem to see this, he will be filthy at him self and the club if the Parramatta we have come to know kicks in when his son is playing. I'm guessing it's up to Hopp to make the final call about his clause.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
sometimes things are better when they are unsaid. i like SBW so he deserves every penny. very humble individual and does alot for charity and family... and its not his fault he is so talented.
Well he mustve had a personality transplant because when he lived next door to someone I know he was really inconsiderate and would park his car across her drive way on a regular basis. Anyway why we talking about him on the bulldogs forum?

I know people can try to better themselves but I'm a strong be pers believer that a leopard doesn't change their spots h

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm gonna be like the bloke who predicted gold would quadruple and foretell what will happen we won't sign any marquee player we'll make another one and then he'll p*** off too!

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well he mustve had a personality transplant because when he lived next door to someone I know he was really inconsiderate and would park his car across her drive way on a regular basis. Anyway why we talking about him on the bulldogs forum?

I know people can try to better themselves but I'm a strong be pers believer that a leopard doesn't change their spots h
You obviously do not know much about SBW. He is a very humble, honest and respectful man. He does great things for the community and loves to help others when possible. He is very considerate and well mannered. A great person.

Status
Not open for further replies.