Official Team List Round 24 v Sharks + Match Discussion

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s that time of year I think f@€k it, give all the NSW Cup players a crack (or at least a heap of them). I’ve stopped paying attention so not sure who is injured but I’d rather see Morrin, Stuckey, Makatoa, Tanner up front, and throw Skelton in the Centres, give BBO some time at 7 or at least 14.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
YUCK!! Should just play the game with 13 players if that's the bench.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clearly the club saw the Tigers vs Roosters game and thought "Challenge Accepted". Meant to be a wet game like last time too.

Sharks 48
Dogs 6

Tevita PartTime-Junior dropped!!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That bench is NSW cup standard. Not sure we even have a chance against the sharks with that 17

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s that time of year I think f@€k it, give all the NSW Cup players a crack (or at least a heap of them). I’ve stopped paying attention so not sure who is injured but I’d rather see Morrin, Stuckey, Makatoa, Tanner up front, and throw Skelton in the Centres, give BBO some time at 7 or at least 14.
I think the club is more interested in NSW cup finishing the season well.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tpj being dropped is a joke, why are we acting like we are a team that drops players in poor form when we have persevered with stimson and waddell all year and edwards the past 2 weeks has been woeful
True. Maybe there's more issues involved beteeen the Club and Jnr tho?

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The positive is Thommo is in the run on side......now I hope like last week that the team is different come game day as with that bench the Sharks are going to have a feeding frenzy.

Sharks are a much better side than the Eels IMO, so this could get very ugly.

Surely Morrin and a few others get a call up to the bench at least.

Might have to have add RSPCA to my contacts as I fear animal cruelty to a number of Bulldogs this weekend unless there are changes come game day.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tpj being dropped is a joke, why are we acting like we are a team that drops players in poor form when we have persevered with stimson and waddell all year and edwards the past 2 weeks has been woeful
Only two reasons to drop him. 1.give him a rocket to inspire him to come back bigger and stronger. Unlikely due to time of the year.
2. To piss him off and make his manager look around for other opportunities. Most likely
Hopefully, it ends with us not paying too much freight and an improved squad.