Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did gutherson play on origin night for the resident team. he is the more likely to come here.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did gutherson play on origin night for the resident team. he is the more likely to come here.
Nope. He played against us. Phillips, Tempo and Gutherson all fighting for the fg fb spot. One of them will come good, surely..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who's on the way out next season.. Seems like we're signing anybody yet no one has tried to pick up our left overs yet.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who's on the way out next season.. Seems like we're signing anybody yet no one has tried to pick up our left overs yet.
This is a very good point, lol we are linked to everyone, and anyone, it's beyond funny,

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's only a few players off contract from what I can recall. Mitch brown, tim Browne, Corey Thompson and Lloyd perrett, the others are NSW cup players. I'd say tim Browne and Lloyd would be sticking around, not sure how much interest there'd be in the others.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@RugbyLeagueNews: Darius Boyd set to leave the Knights for Canterbury Bulldogs in 2015, Wayne Bennett has told Darius Boyd that he isn't needed at Dragons.

bad reporting if you ask me, who said Wayne is at Dragons

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL Inglis re-signed in 2012 longterm and loves Souths.

Gutherson looks to have a pretty serious ankle injury only a few games into NRL career. If it's sydesmosis, it's the same injury that still plagues Barba and is very hard to get over.

Sweet.. Welcome to the Bulldogs Darius!!!

TripleM Rush Hour ... incorrect with rumours since the dawn of time.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
F8ck I hate all this speculation about who the hell is going to fill our fullback position, it's really starting to piss me off!!!!!!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score

Gutherson looks to have a pretty serious ankle injury only a few games into NRL career. If it's sydesmosis, it's the same injury that still plagues Barba and is very hard to get over.

Someone help me here what does the tweet say, can't open it at work?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
F8ck I hate all this speculation about who the hell is going to fill our fullback position, it's really starting to piss me off!!!!!!!
We have had almost 2 seasons now to find a replacement with inside info always saying that a 'rockstar' or whatever is coming yet it's now speculated that Boyd is coming who only just became available? I'm over it aswell mate!

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our man @brentread_7 reveals which #nrl club is chasing Darius Boyd - and it's not the Dragons or the Bulldogs. 6pm
That us what the tweet says..

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Syndesmosis isn't an injury it's a condition, and every second player has it these days

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Syndesmosis isn't an injury it's a condition, and every second player has it these days
Yep. In the old days we just called it an ankle sprain. One of the least serious "injuries", just above a corked thigh.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
After watching last nights game.. if the Dogs are going to make a play for Gutherson, now is the time.

It's clear he has some talent, and will only get better under a good coach. Playing like he is though, every game is going to increase his value.

With the Sea Eagles yet to extend his contract past this year, now would be the time to sneak under their guard and sign him up for 2015.

Would make an excellent fullback, and probably only needs an off season with Des to come good.

Yep. In the old days we just called it an ankle sprain. One of the least serious "injuries", just above a corked thigh.
Actually it's not "just a sprain", its a ligament (band) that holds together the tibia and fibula bones that give stability to the ankle joint. Players that suffer syndesmosis injuries normally (a minor one), the syndesmosis ligament loosens and the fibula and tibia start to separate. As a result the ankle can't support the weight of the leg and the bones *can* bow outwards.

In a slightly worse injury, the syndesmosis ligament can tear or snap complete, causing the ankle to be unable to support the leg..

High ankle sprain is a type of syndesmosis injury.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gutherson is signed till end of 2015 manly have made it clear they wont be releasing him

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I lol that every time a player goes well in a televised game we have to get them, even if we dont need them, or even if we are 0.001% chance of getting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.