Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNiceGuy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i'm hoping that milford goes to the broncos, and they have to pay more for him than barba, that would be unbearable for benny's ego. barba's at the stage where youthfulness stops and ageing takes over, milford is a bit younger so it wouldn't suprise me if he steals barba's limelight.
Imagine Griffin is forced to put Milford at fullback because barba is 'underperforming' epic lol!

BigDog85

Waterboy
Reaction score
Now Barba is gone, and hes being a tool, and season is over, can anyone tell us the details of what he did that was so bad? I get that he probs kicked the shit out of his missus, but others were suggesting there was more to the story and it'd come out once he's gone.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
come on guys, we can make this threat to 200 pages, can we?

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Imagine Griffin is forced to put Milford at fullback because barba is 'underperforming' epic lol!
Milford in due time will be better than Barba, the same but stronger...tbh I wished he had come to the dogs but will be more than happy if Hoffman comes across.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont wish bad on anyone. I am calling it as I see it. If he plays well and gets his life on track then good for him.

Based on some of the things he has been saying and doing, and done in the past and hasnt got the help he has needed....I think you may be dissappointed.
Why would I be disappointed? I'm quite simply not letting him phase me at all. A lot of people on here share serious emotional hatred towards him, and all I'm saying is those people will be disappointed when he returns to form.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably not a club where he will get a fullback gig for some time. But they must see a use for him, if he did sign for them. I doubt if their vision was play u20 or NSW cup for 3 years he would have pounced.

I never even knew he tried out for Roosters.... If he is as good as the hype that has surrounded him on here then he will go far.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
F**ks sake .. seriously ... Roosters unlimited salary cap strikes again!

That said they haven't re-signed Mini yet, so chances are they won't re-sign Mini, RTS will head to fullback, and Naughton maybe to the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.