Bulldogs Lineup RD 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've not seen any of the NSW Cup this season, but he was an absolute penalty-machine earlier this year in First Grade.
At least he showed 1. Passion and 2. Go forward. Ever since he left we struggle for go forward.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Why is Mickey Paea still not in the team? We miss him badly. I would have him in place of Warburton or Stagg. Warburton went alright against storm i thought. We dont need 2 staggs in the team though, they play the same imo.
This

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Paea is crap as well.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Paea has been in NSW cup side the last 3 weeks and is named there again this week, its a joke he isnt in the team.
I didn't know that, haha.

Sigh. Oh Kevin Moore, when will you learn!

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont mind him in the team. Not a bench player though. You need spark and aggression of the bench.. Would have him ahead of Stagg playing lock position with Stagg on bench or in nsw cup.
dont need every player on the bench to come on and be a impact machine its good to have some that just come on and are able to get there job done

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont need every player on the bench to come on and be a impact machine its good to have some that just come on and are able to get there job done
True, we have had Halatau there for a while and he is someone who gets the job done. But shouldnt all players get their job done? Aggressive or not...they all have a job...? Its just like, looking at our run on team, we dont have alot of spark in the forwards except for Kasiano and Pritchard. Tolman, Stagg and Ryan are guys who get the job done, but dont worry the defence in attack. Dont have offloads or nothing. And if we have Warburton on bench, for me, that is too many simple players.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dat der warburton provides dat massive impact of ze bench.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
When Ennis returns Halatau has to be first choice at lock

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
At least we won games with him in the team. IS it true that when he got injured, we started to lose games?
So we're losing only because Paea isn't in the team? lol. We were undefeated last year with him in the team were we? I'd rather Finucane and Jackson get a run.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin Moore named as coach.
Jesus Christ this is a phucken joke !
Are Dib and Greenberg purposely trying to alienate Bulldogs supporters ?

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we're losing only because Paea isn't in the team? lol. We were undefeated last year with him in the team were we? I'd rather Finucane and Jackson get a run.
Im just trying to say he doesnt deserve to be playing nsw cup. I would rather Finucane, Jackson, Burr and Finn get a run as well. Ahead of guys like Stagg and Warburton for sure.

Doggies Bro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
True, we have had Halatau there for a while and he is someone who gets the job done. But shouldnt all players get their job done? Aggressive or not...they all have a job...? Its just like, looking at our run on team, we dont have alot of spark in the forwards except for Kasiano and Pritchard. Tolman, Stagg and Ryan are guys who get the job done, but dont worry the defence in attack. Dont have offloads or nothing. And if we have Warburton on bench, for me, that is too many simple players.
agree were lacking impact and having all these simple players no wonder where struggling its moores preferred players the ones that offer no real spark, and K Moores wonders why we cant score points?

Doggies Bro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im just trying to say he doesnt deserve to be playing nsw cup. I would rather Finucane, Jackson, Burr and Finn get a run as well. Ahead of guys like Stagg and Warburton for sure.
would like more juniors but under Moore in a couple of years this team will be full of keatings and warburtons.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling it will be 2 wins from 10 games. Quite embarrassing to be honest.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Crap team. Warriors by 10

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If they they turn up to play hard for the full 80 they can win this, time for them (all of them) to roll their sleeves up......

Status
Not open for further replies.