Search results

1. Royy

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Cricket score coming up at Belmore. What an absolute disgrace. No ticker at all.
  2. Royy

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

All the players could see it was was held up yet the bunker gives it a try. What an absolute farce this comp is.
  3. Royy

Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

If anyone else makes that tackle it’s not a penalty. It wasn’t high
  4. Royy

Penalty and a 6 again you could see that try coming unfortunately
  5. Royy

Opinion Joe Stimson

He should be released immediately. One of the worst signings in recent years.
  6. Royy

Yeah fair call. I can see those 2 trying but overall this group is just so far off NRL level. This Roosters side with several stars out are doing it easily
  7. Royy

Absolutely zero effort from this group, it’s disgusting to watch. They’re so far off NRL standard.
  8. Royy

Matt Burton consolidated thread

May is terrible but Burton is definitely not struggling. He’s been very good. Not many kids his age can carry a team on their own back like he’s doing right now. Outstanding performance
  9. Royy

Wow what a game he’s having. Great try!!
  10. Royy

Calm down mate. You’ve got absolutely no clue
  11. Royy

Do you expect a 10/10 performance? He just put in another nice kick for a repeat set. He looks the only likely option at the moment. He’s a rookie player who is so far ahead of our options in the halves at the moment. Can’t wait till he arrives
  12. Royy

I’ve only been watching since half time but he’s looked good. Nice try just then. Couple of good kicks, one which resulted in a repeat set. He looks like the only threat Penrith have in a side without a lot of stars. He’s still very early in his career but the signs are good. Anyone who thinks...
  13. Royy

Opinion Baz

I’m firmly of the opinion that no coach would have this squad playing any better then they are right now. Barrett doesn’t have the players to work with at the moment and we’ll have to stay patient and start judging him as a coach in 12-18 months time. The recruitment for next season has been...
  14. Royy

Official Round 11 Bulldogs V Titans - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bad luck boys. Better effort today and there’s some good signs there
  15. Royy

7 tackle set. Here’s our chance boys
  16. Royy

Nice ball playing from Averillo today. I know his kicking game has been disappointing but he has looked good with the ball in hand
  17. Royy

Bad luck. We keep opening them up on the edges. If we stay patient and score next we’re a chance. Hope the boys still believe they can win this
  18. Royy

We’ll open up this Titans defense now. Quick play the balls and Deitz out of dummy half
  19. Royy

On report but no sin bin. The inconsistency of these rules are mind boggling
  20. Royy

Completion rate not good enough today. We’ve looked likely in attack so it’s disappointing that we aren’t taking advantage of it. Have to stay in the fight here
  21. Royy

How is that a sin bin seriously? There was zero force in the tackle
  22. Royy

The boys just have to stay patient here. Can’t drop their heads after an error and now a penalty. We’ve got points in us today. They just have to hold on defensively
  23. Royy

Agreed. I’ve noticed a lack of urgency from him defensively. It’s not good enough
  24. Royy

We’re still in this. The DWZ no try was unlucky. Get Deitz on at hooker. If we can hold the ball the points will come
  25. Royy

I knew we were scoring as soon as we had the 7 tackle set as long as we held possession. Our attack is looking better today
  26. Royy

Bring Deitz into the game. He’ll open up this Titans defense. Katoa has absolutely nothing
  27. Royy

The boys need to stay positive here. We’ve looked good in attack so far. If we can maintain possession we’ll score a few tries today. The no try to DWZ was very unlucky with the Titans player initiating contact with Ava not the other way around. Everything going the Titans way at the moment but...
  28. Royy

Official Round 8 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

He’s carried this team since his return to be fair. Only so long you can do that before it wears you down
  29. Royy

Too many players in this side not up to first grade standard. It’s so hard supporting this team at the moment with such a long road ahead
  30. Royy

Wtf is Katoa doing back on? We looked so much better with Deitz out there
  31. Royy

Six again and a try to Parra. I knew it the moment we conceded it
  32. Royy

Nice try Jake. They better show plenty of effort for the remainder of this game. I’ve been extremely disappointed with the effort defensively today. It’s just not good enough at this level
  33. Royy

We’ve been dreadful in every aspect of our game. What’s happened to the desperation in defense from last week? The moment we make an error or concede a six again it’s an automatic try to the opposition. It’s become so predictable it’s sickening to watch
  34. Royy

Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

This forward pack is rubbish. It’ll need to be completely overhauled going into 2022 before we can even think about being competitive again
  35. Royy

Napa should never play again

He should be released from the club immediately. What a disgraceful signing
  36. Royy

Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Hook Katoa now. The most incompetent hooker I’ve ever seen
  37. Royy

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Despite the loss and all the negative aspects of our game tonight it was very pleasing to see Kyle Flanagan play well on debut for the club. We’ve been in desperate need for a pure halfback for too many years now and he looks good
  38. Royy

How is that a penalty? This is an absolute rort. What a disgrace
  39. Royy

Cummins trying to even up the penalty count when the game is gone hahahaha
  40. Royy

We haven’t shown up tonight. Too many basic errors and our defense has been abysmal. We look very fragile through the middle. This Knights team is nothing special and yet they look like breaking the line at any moment
  41. Royy

Pathetic defense from Hopoate
  42. Royy

Not the start to the year we wanted to see. Watch the floodgates open now. I’ve got major concerns with what I’m seeing in defense around the ruck
  43. Royy

Official Andrew Hill quits

Disappointed to see him go but I’m not that surprised. Im pretty sure his contract had just expired at the end of 2020 so it was probably his plan all along for him to move on
  44. Royy

Official Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Discussion Thread

I can’t handle anymore of this disaster of a season. Hope we see some improvement in 2021. I’m done with footy for the year
  45. Royy

We had to be first to score in the 2nd half to win. Canberra will fly home now and we won’t score another point
  46. Royy

Only this team can lose against 12 men. It’s just sad at this point
  47. Royy

That cold drop from Jacko just as we were starting to gain momentum sums up our season. Watch Canberra stroll over now
  48. Royy

Official Blake Green signs with Bulldogs

I hope he was signed for the absolute bare minimum because coming off an acl injury with no pre season at age 34 will mean he’ll have little to no impact next season. I know he was signed prior to the injury but even so I’m still not a fan. At this stage 2021 isn’t looking good
  49. Royy

Official Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Warriors - Discussion Thread

This team only knows how to lose now which is why the rest of the remaining off contract players will need to be let go. Even the better players in this roster look lost when the game is on the line. It’ll be hard to turn that losing mentality around
  50. Royy

It’s not going to be easy but a better coach and an improving roster will get better results. Might not be immediately but it’ll depend on what the roster looks like going forward
  51. Royy

This team has no idea how to stay patient and build pressure
  52. Royy

Barrett can’t get here quick enough. I can’t handle anymore of this
  53. Royy

Cogger has such a terrible kicking game
  54. Royy

Averillo really has no idea at the moment. No point in keeping him out there it’s not doing him any good
  55. Royy

Warriors 2 disallowed tries just to keep us in it but we’ve well and truly given up already. Cogger showing he’s not up to it with his poor 2nd half display
  56. Royy

7 tackle set then a set restart. We’ve thrown in the towel in this one
  57. Royy

This happens every week, we show promise for a short period then suddenly fall apart. It’s not surprising but very disappointing
  58. Royy

Averillo can’t defend at centre. As good as he’s been this season his defense is non-existent
  59. Royy

This is what this team does unfortunately. How did we let them score from nothing?
  60. Royy

If Jackson stays at lock then what do we do with Elliot next season? Move him to an edge? Jackson looks so much better playing lock today
  61. Royy

We look so much better in attack with Hoppa at fullback
  62. Royy

JMK! His running game has come alive!!
  63. Royy

This has to be the stupidest team I’ve ever witnessed. All season we have gifted the opposition easy tries and that was nearly another one
  64. Royy

Round 14 team and game day discussion

Field goal option will cost us here. 7 tackle set and the Tigers score. Could see it coming
  65. Royy

Looks like we’ve found a good edge backrower in Doorey. Very impressed with his debut
  66. Royy

Holy crap. How did we nearly butcher that hahahaha :tearsofjoy:
  67. Royy

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Discussion Thread

Far out. We tried everything to lose that in the final 20 but I will admit we defended strongly to hold on. Well done boys
  68. Royy

We’ve thrown another game away by the looks of it. So much time to go and we’ve got nothing left in the tank. Knights are full of energy
  69. Royy

Wow. We’re in trouble now
  70. Royy

Get Wakeham on the field
  71. Royy

Knights are suddenly full of energy and we’ve stopped playing
  72. Royy

We could be in trouble here. The last 5 minutes our intensity has dropped quite a bit. If Knights score again we could lose this
  73. Royy

Foran’s playing well. He should’ve had the try assist from the Averillo butchered try. If he stayed on the field last week we probably win. Been our best the last couple of weeks
  74. Royy

First try since 2017 for Tolman hahaha
  75. Royy

Our attack inside the opposition 20 is possibly the worst of all time
  76. Royy

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Negative tactics with Foran off the field and we’ve thrown this away. Very disappointing
  77. Royy

Could see it coming. We’re gone
  78. Royy

What is Foran still doing on the bench? Makes no sense to leave him off at this stage of the game
  79. Royy

Desperately need Foran back out there to steady the ship
  80. Royy

Too many basic errors so far in the 2nd half. We’ve invited St George back into this
  81. Royy

It’s quite clear we’ve actually got a game plan today and the players know what they’re doing. We’ve never looked like this under Pay’s coaching. I know this team lacks talent but it goes to show that they can score points and compete under the right game plan and coaching
  82. Royy

20 points in 1 half? Can’t remember the last time we did that
  83. Royy

Enjoying seeing Thompson running with so much intent. Been awhile since we’ve had a forward who does that
  84. Royy

Tolman’s finished. Errors galore. Any chance we had of coming back in this game is gone
  85. Royy

News Bulldogs-bound Lafai to become next Dragon to depart

Wow. He’s done nothing in 1st grade for a couple of seasons now. Terrible signing
  86. Royy

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

It’s time to start again. Get rid of the coach now. Start fresh Monday with a new coach and some new ideas or we won’t win another game all season
  87. Royy

Nice ball Foran. He’ll probably move on next year and have success at another club. Classy player in absolute rabble of a team
  88. Royy

I’d like to see what Wakeham can do under another coach. I can see there’s potential there but he’ll never have success under Pay. He looks lost in attack at the moment
  89. Royy

Reimis Smith should never play first grade again
  90. Royy

That’s the game. Nothing in attack under the coaching of Dean Pay. Sack him tonight
  91. Royy

Nothing in attack with a full set of six on the opposition try line followed up by players being caught out of position in defense. This is what Dean Pay’s coaching career will be remembered by
  92. Royy

I’ve liked what I’ve seen from Thompson so far. Great leg speed through the middle and mongrel in defense. We’ve lacked both for some time. As for Katoa, I don’t rate him at all. His service from dummy half looked terrible
  93. Royy

That was poor from Wakeham. Plenty of tackles up our sleeve and right on the stroke of half time. Any chance of scoring was wasted
  94. Royy

He’ll probably be suspended for that unfortunately. Good to see some mongrel in the forwards though
  95. Royy

Lol Isaako just let go of that. As bad as this team is we’ve had nothing go our way
  96. Royy

This is disgusting to watch. Sack Pay effective immediately. I’ve never seen a team so poorly coached