Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Attention Bulldogs Managment please up your offfer for FOZ he is the difference so far today
LOL. By your logic let’s not make any new signings because they’ve had a good 20 minutes.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The real test is when the Dragons inevitably get the ball in the second half and on our line.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apart from his first mistake Meaney looks really good and comfortable at fullback why the hell they put him on the wing what a waste

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First 10 minutes. Oh fck her we go! Wow 10 nil down, now up by 10. What about the messiah Georgallis

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good half. Dragons first try a bit bullshit. Meaney needed to commit to the jump or the man when he landed, was in two minds by the look of it. Dragons second try Dufty's pace beating Lewis but if I remember correctly it was still a 2 on 2 and a miss tackle by Holland (?). RFM's been great. I just hate his trademark drop ball (has improved a lot on this recently). I'm a lot more comfortable with Meaney at fullback over DWZ. The game plan kicking early and also finding touch to give the boys a rest is working really well. I remember the QLD'ers doing that in origin all the time and playing the long game.

Die For The Badge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Back to the basics. Straight and hard. Strong defence. Supporting one another. My goodness what a breathe of fresh air! Keep it up boys!!

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
It’s quite clear we’ve actually got a game plan today and the players know what they’re doing. We’ve never looked like this under Pay’s coaching. I know this team lacks talent but it goes to show that they can score points and compete under the right game plan and coaching

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who the fuck are the blokes out there in blue and white?

I think Thompsons has had a positive affect on the teams attitude.

Napa doesnt look flogged out already
Dare I say it, Tolman had a couple of good carries
Josh although not a powerhouse looks energized.
and the kick chase and muscling up is what we should have been seeing every game but atleast we are seeing today.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kicking game was better slowed things down need to keep the ball out of play so dragons can't run it back

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Lewis playing really well leading this team around. Good call bringing him in for Wakeham.

Also much better balance having Meaney at Fullback.

All we need now is for Tolman to get out of the fucking way!
Tolmans actually been ok so far today. I think I even saw some post-contact metres.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if they still get rolled it’s nice to be in the contest for a change

Getting some good calls but they are overdue

Just need Tolman out of the way in the opposition 20. Dropped one cold and then threw a forward pass before RFM try that was missed . When we get the ball in attacking position he should be made to stand on half way