Official Round 11 Bulldogs V Titans - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That was better, we suck but we not that far off wining a game lol, matt an Aaron both having good games.!!

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
I knew we were scoring as soon as we had the 7 tackle set as long as we held possession. Our attack is looking better today

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
See what happens when DWZ and Tortuga finally and everyone stops hogging it?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Probably doesn't help most of our players are sub par athletes compared to others in the game lol
That's not an excuse for this type of thing though... It's just basics that you focus on in training. Ronaldo still spends hours a week practicing penalties, even practices his celebration haha. Attention to detail and dedication is lacking massively at our club and that has nothing to do with talent.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Should be 18/16 we got rorted with the no try
No we didn't, Seumanufagai took a defender out. You need to run through the line or hit the inside shoulder. Yes, Wallace wasn't going to get there, but silly by Seu.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Good try fucking hell. About time

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't get it Baz.
The same retards screw us over every week. Katoa, Napa, Smith Hoppa etc.
I know that the team is putrid in general, but if you don't at least make these calls that every fucking nobody arm chair coach can clearly see, then you have no chance in hell of winning any match with this rabble. Sort your fucking decisions out mate or you will be gone like Pay. Fuck me