Official Round 11 Bulldogs V Titans - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
This wont be popular opinion - but as good as Atoni can look with the ball - good footwork, speed offload etc his interest in defence is pathetic - i fully understand why three different coaches have him on the field for minimal minutes -
Agreed. I’ve noticed a lack of urgency from him defensively. It’s not good enough

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s a freak will score a try
Yea, I don’t disagree.!! Chooks have disposable talent coming from everywhere. All these young kids come in a smash it.!! If they had Walsh as well, Penrith/roosters GF.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
This game is so winnable
Titans defence is mud

We just need more composure when attacking their line and Deitz needs to play the rest of the game
it is very winnable and I agree - Deitz for the entire second 40. Do we want it bad enough? Are we sick of losing? Surely yes.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
That actually is a genuine concern of mine lol
I can’t understand this take. I really don’t. Aren’t we losing like 70-80% of the current mob after this year? So when they both come here, it’ll be their playground and their house as the big new star recruits. If they fail, it’s on them as the team around them will completely different from this one.

Just saying.

Jebbundy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unfortunately I’d say the contract saga, the last few yrs, the lack of respect for a few individuals, the constant mistakes look like they have gone beyond fixing, we look like a team with no happiness, no smiles, no big celebration when we score, we are down on everything, the lads are just lost, it looks like we are just there to play, not win, not really challenge, we have no one that will step up and make this team go forward, dwz seems like the only player that puts it all on the line, hugs his team and tries, our defence is shocking, avo, Napa, katoa.....fark I’d hate to be playing with them, I hate that I support a team with them in it, we have so much heart either out or suspended, you put jmk (not great but has effort) okonbur, Jackson, in that team and there is heart, hoppa, Napa, katoa, none, none at all, feel for half the team, can’t stand the other, sorry to say antoni hasn’t turned up, and Elliot has bombed us a try....what’s new, Ava is off, seem that every week only a few are on, never the full 17, how many forward passes from dummy half do you get before you realise your not meant to play football...

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The majority of the player's in our side will be lucky to 'Develop" into reserve grader's. As for rest of the crap you threw up about 'identity' 'culture' and 'feeling's', please you have NFI if you think that those attributes will magically appear by continuing on with the majority of this roster.
You really shouldn't be such a stranger to the truth. If you think churning a team by 60% in 2 years then you really have no connection with reality do you. Thank goodness the management of the Club don't listen to fools like you...otherwise we'd have zero culture. Do you even watch how successful teams develop their roster...be it rugby league, NFL, MLB, NBA, all the world football competitions.
Have you ever listened to players of any code doing interviews?...ever hear them say there's a good feeling in the team?...or I can't wait to get out there and help the boys? So tell us all....just HOW....do you develop a togetherness in a team if nobody has shed blood sweat and tears for each other....something only gained by playing with FAMILIAR players over a period of time. Can you show us any instance where a 60% churn has been successful? Ever? Didn't think so. Dope.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Unfortunately I’d say the contract saga, the last few yrs, the lack of respect for a few individuals, the constant mistakes look like they have gone beyond fixing, we look like a team with no happiness, no smiles, no big celebration when we score, we are down on everything, the lads are just lost, it looks like we are just there to play, not win, not really challenge, we have no one that will step up and make this team go forward, dwz seems like the only player that puts it all on the line, hugs his team and tries, our defence is shocking, avo, Napa, katoa.....fark I’d hate to be playing with them, I hate that I support a team with them in it, we have so much heart either out or suspended, you put jmk (not great but has effort) okonbur, Jackson, in that team and there is heart, hoppa, Napa, katoa, none, none at all, feel for half the team, can’t start the other, sorry to say antoni hasn’t turned up, and Elliot has bombed us a try....what’s new, Ava is off, seem that every week only a few are on, never the full 17, how many forward passes from dummy half do you get before you realise your not meant to play football...
JAC going to be massive for the playing group.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This wont be popular opinion - but as good as Atoni can look with the ball - good footwork, speed offload etc his interest in defence is pathetic - i fully understand why three different coaches have him on the field for minimal minutes -
His effort "trying" to get back onside during the Titan's last try was deplorable.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the boys have got more points in them in the 2nd half just need to get rid off that bludger Katoa

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks man. I appreciate it. I visited him yesterday and wasn’t prepared for how wasted his body was. He has lots of other visitors today (and only 2 allowed at a time) but I’ll be back again to see him tomorrow.
All the best mate chin up

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Next try wins lol